I bought this doll for my Granddaughter for Christmas so she hasn't played with it yet but she so really pretty and her outfit is really cute too, she's an 18" doll and it's great because she can play with her older sister who has American girl dolls and can share the clothing too.
My Life As 18" Poseable Cowgirl Doll, Brunette Hair
About This Item
- Adorable cowgirl design
- Includes pink cowboy boots, a white tulle skirt with underwear, a plaid western cowgirl top, and a pink cowboy hat
- One part of the entire "My Life As" doll collection
- Features a fully pose-able, soft torso
- Brunette hair is brush-able and can be styled virtually any way your child imagines
- Eyes open and close for a lifelike appearance
- Provides hours of fun, imaginative play
- Fits most 18" clothing and accessories
- For ages 5 and up
- Makes a perfect gift for Christmas, Hanukkah, holidays, birthdays, and more
- Exclusive to Walmart
My Life As
5 to 7 Years
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
7.85 x 5.25 x 20.00 Inches
Very versatile doll
I bought this doll for my daughter who loves the My Life dolls. This doll is an 18" poseable doll that comes with brunette hair and has cowgirl clothes with accessories. This doll has kept her playing for hours. The doll hair is soft and brushable/stylable and is able to stand on it's own, sit and be poseable arms. She just loves brushing and doing the dolls hair and changing the doll outfits. I highly recommend the My Life dolls, they are very versatile and provides hours of playtime.
It's a hit!
I gave this doll to my 7 year old granddaughter and she loves it! She has an American Girl doll but this one looks just like her and since it's less expensive, she doesn't have to be so careful. The AG clothes (18 inch) fit and there are so many more things that can go withe the My Life doll. I also got the vanity set and that was also a hit!
My daughter loved it but her left leg popped off while playing and we couldnât get it back on! We took it back and got a replacement only to have the same leg pop off again while changing clothes the very same day she got it! She got another My life doll last christmas and it is still in one piece Iâm not sure what changed in 1 year but Iâm very disappointed
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question