I'd have had a lot of problems had I not gotten this from my sister when my little one was born. It's great for on the go, cause it's also battery powered. my only complaint would be that the sanitizing wipes that you can get for cleaning your pump on the go are too expensive. Otherwise this thing is definately my life saver; I never have to worry about sore breasts after using it
About This Item
- Medela is the #1 Physician Recommended Breast Pump Product in the U.S*
- Compact, lightweight motor fits into purse or tote bag
- 2-Phase Expression technology produces more milk in less time when pumping at Maximum Comfort Vacuum in the expression phase
- AC adaptor or battery power options for charging and mobile pumping
- Easy-to-use vacuum controls lets you choose your most comfortable pump setting
- Drawstring bag keeps you organized between sessions
- Handy shoulder/neck strap attaches to motor for mobility while pumping
- Fresh batteries will provide approximately 2-4 hours of pumping time (4 AA batteries not included)
- All parts that touch breast milk are made without BPA
- *IQVIA ProVoice Survey, September 2018-August 2019
(1) Breast pump motor unit; (1) drawstring bag; (1) 24 mm PersonalFit breast shield; (1) breast shield connector (pump body); (1) valve; (2) membranes; (1) tubing; (1) shoulder/neck strap; (2) 5 oz/150 mL bottles with lids; (1) bottle stand; (1) AC adaptor (4 AA batteries not included); (1) Breastfeeding Information Guide; (1) Instructions for use
If you have any questions or an issue with your Medela pump, please contact Medela (toll free) at 1-800-435-8316 before reaching out to your place of purchase. Our award-winning customer service team is ready, willing, and able to answer any, and all questions you may have!
Caution: If you experience discomfort while pumping, contact a breastfeeding specialist. You may need a different size PersonalFit breastshield to reduce the possibility of nipple irritation or injury. Call 1-800-Tell You to locate a breastfeeding specialist in your area. Important: Plastic bottles and component parts become brittle when frozen and may break when dropped. Also, bottles and component parts may become damaged if mishandled, e.g. dropped, over-tightened, or knocked over. Take appropriate care in handling bottles and components. Do not use the breastmilk if bottles or components become damaged.
Explore this item
Occasional Use (missed feeding, working part-time, etc.)
|For Single Pumping|
2-Phase Expression™ Technology
Adjustable Speed & Vacuum
Ultra-Lightweight Motor for True Pumping Mobility
24mm PersonalFit™ Breastshield
Drawing Out Flat or Inverted Nipples
Sore Nipples or Engorgement
Take an interactive tour
Love this pump!!
I love this pump from Medela!! So easy to use!! I originally bought the medela harmony manual pump, because if its great reviews... However I was totally disappointed in it! Didn't work for me at all, suction was terrible. So after the disappointing purchase I was skeptical to get another medela especially at a higher price! Totally recommend this pump! May need a double if working but I'm a stay at home mom and the single is great for me!!
This pump is better than the one I ordered from my insurance company. I should have ordered the double pump from you all. Ever since I started using this product I've gotten more milk. It so portable and easy to use even in the car!
It's small, perfect for work. The machine has strong sucking strength. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Perfect for me !
I got this foe my first son 4 years ago and I loved it.Stored it and now using for my new born. It perfeft for me. Hasnt given me any issues no cracked nipples or pain. Love love love. ! I have no issues with mold.Cleaning after each use ad it still looks like new
Bought for my daughter and she loves it. Convinent, not bulky and heavy. Very easy to clean up and has several different attachments to go with as needed.
I bought this to pump my milk occasionally. It works really well. It was recommended to me by a lactation consultant at the hospital. It caused me a bit of pain because the breastshield is to big for me. Medela offers different sizes of breastshields but Walmart does not carry them.
I bought this and I am happy. It works great.
The only flaw is that whenever you use it with batteries instead of the plug... It's not as powerful.
I bought this product under the guise that I was getting one of the best products out there. I had this pump for 2 weeks then out of nowhere the pump starts leaking. I check the main unit and the complete back of the unit is trenched. I'm guessing it was the tubing. I went to walmart to get more tubing for it and they didn't have any. They had everything else but that. I ended up having to buy a less expensive pump so that I could feed my baby tonight
I really like the swing pump. I like that u can plug it in or use batteries. It works well I am able to get lots of milk. And the storage containers are nice and fit the same nipple size that the small pre-made formula takes. I also ordered the extra pack so it have extra bottles and freezer storage bags plus nipples ect. I would recommend to use
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question