Great price for low level solar power backup system!
ML35-12 - 12V 35AH U1 Deep Cycle AGM Solar Battery Replaces 33Ah, 34Ah, 36Ah
Arrives by Fri, Jul 17
About This Item
ML35-12 - 12V 35AH U1 Deep Cycle AGM Solar Battery Replaces 33Ah, 34Ah, 36Ah:
- ML35-12 SLA is a 12V 35AH Sealed Lead Acid (SLA) rechargeable maintenance-free battery
- 35ah solar battery dimensions: 7.68" x 5.16" x 7.13"
- Listing is for the battery and screws only
- Wire harness and mounting accessories are sold separately
- SLA / AGM spill proof battery has a characteristic of high discharge rate, wide operating temperatures, long service life and deep discharge recover
- Rechargeable battery can be mounted in any position, resists shocks and vibration
- Long-lasting high performance in high and low temperatures
- Backed by a 30-day refund policy and full 1-year warranty
- Available as a 1-count
|Assembled Product Weight|
Mighty Max Battery
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
7.68 x 5.16 x 7.13 Inches
Great power source!
using it for my electric boat motor.
It works great! Trolling up and down the river for hours..... Used it for 3 hr, and it registered 12.0 from 12.6. Only 24 pounds, not as heavy as an auto battery,(45lbs) to get in and out of the boat. I have had this brand for computer backups, they last long.
It was what I ordered and quick delivery
Size and weight, it's smaller and lighter than I expected. I was out on the water for about 4 hours. The wind would kick up now and then and I had to use the trolling motor a lot. This battery has only been used once so far, time will tell if it's going to be a good value or not. So far so good. The positive battery terminal was bent during shipping. It would help to re-enforce the topside packaging method. The soft lead terminal bent back into place easily however.
Little smaller than i thought but so for got for a small battery bank back up
Not deep cycle and don't hold up to amp rating
I'm very disappointed. Bought 3 of these for my solar unit and they are not deep cycle. They are ran together should provide 105 amp hours. I can run a 115watt coffee pot and in 5 minutes from 100 percent will be at 30. I should be able to run hours not seconds. I will buy the remaining batteries else were
Isn't labeled deep cycle
The battery was described as DEEP CYCLE and purchased as such. Battery that was delivered had no deep cycle label or identification on it. First use and it quickly lost ability to drive my trolling motor! Had to purchase a REAL DEEP CYCLE battery from Auto Zone to finish weekend trip! Not happy :-/
Not deep cycle
It's not deep cycle don't buy for solar you will be disappointed.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question