Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This Great Value Clover Honey is a sweet addition to your kitchen. You can use it as an ingredient in many different dishes or simply enjoy it on its own. This honey is U.S. Grade A for exceptional quality. It's all-natural so you can feed it to your family with the assurance that they're getting wholesome nutrition. This 12-ounce bottle contains enough honey to keep you supplied for days or weeks. It's kosher honey so everyone can enjoy its fantastic taste.
Great Value Clover Honey:
- U.S. Grade A
- Use it as an ingredient or as a sweet snack on its own
- Great Value honey, 12 oz bottle
Warning Text: Do not feed honey to infants under one year. Do not microwave in this container. Always refer to packaging for the most up to date allergy information.
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||2.13 x 2.46 x 6.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, it is gluten freeby KeeliesGrammy6/24/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Not sure. But this inexpensive enough to try, and if it isn't you can always take it to work for the break room or give to a neighbor who doesn't have a gluten allergy.by Fifi4/10/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It doesn't say it is pasteurized. But to be honest I don't exactly know what that means. Sorry.by kathyj1059/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Honey is processed by filtering to remove pollen and other fine particles. It is also heated for filtration and packaging purposes, to prevent unwanted fermentation, and to delay crystallization. Honey is heated to 170 degrees Fahrenheit for 6-7 minutes in preparation for filtering. This heat treatment is not technically considered pasteurization.by HelpPL2/15/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Great question. Due to the nature in which honeybees freely forage for nectar, it is difficult to confirm that honey is 100% from any one floral source. That being said, Great Value Honey is 100% pure honey produced by honeybees gathering nectar in areas rich in clover — such as the Dakotas. Its mild, delicate flavor is what normally comes to mind when you think of honey.by HoneyExpert10/13/2016Written by a verified representative from HoneyExpertWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- At this time, the product is 100% clover honey.by HelpPL7/30/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this is 100% clover honey.by CommunityAnswer7/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, Great Value Clover Honey is Gluten free.by steubneighbor12/18/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Glutens are proteins from gluten-containing grain (e.g., spelt, wheat). Honey does not contain glutens.by flufferpuff22/15/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?