Dum Dum Pops, 1 lb bag
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
- $2.08 Was $2.28Save $0.20
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Dum Dum Pops One-Pound Bag lets you keep lots of treats on hand to share with your guests or to satisfy your sweet tooth. It features the same famous flavors that Dum Dum has been making for decades and also has a mix of new flavors for you to discover and enjoy. These candy lollipops are crunchy and serve as a fantastic way to keep your mouth distracted to avoid snacking between meals. You get 1 pound of suckers in each bag to keep you supplied for a long time. Save up the wrappers and redeem them for prices.
Dum Dum Assorted Pops:
- Nostalgic flavors from your childhood
- Save wrappers to redeem for prizes
- Also contains brand new flavors
- Dum Dum candies 1-pound bag
Ingredients: Ingredients: Sugar, Corn Syrup, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Salt, Artificial Flavor, Color Added (Includes Red 40, Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Blue 1). This Product Does Not Contain Peanuts, Tree Nuts, Milk, Eggs, Wheat Or Gluten. It Has Been Manufactured On Dedicated Equipment
Instructions: Store in a cool dry place
Explore this item
|Food Form:||Individually Wrapped|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||11.25 x 8.25 x 1.75 Inches|
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 0 G||0|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Sodium 0 Mg||0|
|Total Carbohydrate 13 G||4|
|Sugars 10 G|
|Protein 0 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The person that said 102 does not know math. 1 lb equals 453 grams divided by 13 (13 grams per serving) equals approx 34. So 34 lollipops are in a 1 lb bag.by AvaPugLover9/28/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (7)Was this answer helpful?
- 68by MrsGINGER7/23/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The question is how many lollipops are in a bag NOT how many servings. The person who answered 34 obviously did not count the pops. The 300 count bag says it has 100 servings so I am guessing since this bag has 34 servings it should have 102 pops. (Based on 3 pops per serving according to the 300 count bag.)by Magnum78/20/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- 34 servings per bagby JohnDeereGirl219/2/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (8)Was this answer helpful?
- 68by Grandpa11227/23/2016Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 68by MrsGINGER7/23/2016Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My apologies for the late response. Our Chocolate Dum Dums have actually been retired though. You can still go on to www.dumdumpops.com and vote for future flavors though.by StacyS1/5/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?