How to Make People Like You in 90 Seconds or Less
Check out these related products
- $10.22 Was $11.55Save $1.33
- $8.79 List price $9.95Save $1.16
- $8.88 List price $9.95Save $1.07
- $11.14 List price $14.95Save $3.81
- $8.17 List price $9.95Save $1.78
- $23.72 List price $29.95Save $6.23
- $24.10 List price $29.95Save $5.85
- $9.85 List price $14.95Save $5.10
- $7.66 Was $8.68Save $1.02
- $11.57 Was $12.78Save $1.21
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Paperback, Workman Publishing, 2008, ISBN13 9780761149460, ISBN10 0761149465
Whether selling, managing, negotiating, planning, collaborating, pitching, instructing-or on your knees with a marriage proposal-the secret of success is based on connecting with other people. Now that connection is infinitely easier to make through Nicholas Boothman's program of rapport by design.
"How to Make People Like You in 90 Seconds or Less" is the work of a master of Neuro-Linguistic Programming whose career is teaching corporations and groups the secrets of successful face-to-face communication. Aimed at establishing rapport-that stage between meeting and communicating-"How to Make People Like You" focuses on the concept of synchrony. It shows how to synchronize attitude, synchronize body language, and synchronize voice tone so that you instantly and imperceptibly become someone the other person likes. Reinforcing these easy-to-learn skills is knowing how to read the other person's sensory preferences-most of us are visual, some are kinesthetic, and a minority are auditory. So when you say "I see what you mean" to a visual person, you're really speaking his language. Along the way the book covers attitude, nervousness, words that open a conversation and words that shut it down, compliments, eye cues, the magic of opposites attracting, and more. It's how to make the best of the most important 90 seconds in any relationship, business or personal.
|Number of Pages:||203|
|Number in Series:||1|
|Publisher:||Workman Pub Co|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.00 x 7.00 x 0.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Consider these popular products
- $10.20 List price $17.00Save $6.80
- $8.62 List price $15.00Save $6.38
- $5.79 List price $10.00Save $4.21
- $10.45 List price $14.95Save $4.50
- $12.31 List price $14.99Save $2.68
- $20.93 Was $25.22Save $4.29
- $7.38 List price $14.99Save $7.61
- $10.35 List price $12.39Save $2.04
- $11.09 Was $12.85Save $1.76
- $5.31 List price $9.99Save $4.68
- $5.36 List price $5.95Save $0.59