Baby Minds: Brain-Building Games Your Baby Will Love
Customers also viewed these products
- $15.53 Was $19.40Save $3.87
- $10.21 List price $12.95Save $2.74
- $12.39 Was $17.26Save $4.87
- $12.62 List price $16.95Save $4.33
Check out these related products
- $5.12 List price $6.99Save $1.87
- $12.61 List price $16.00Save $3.39
- $11.18 Was $11.88Save $0.70
- $9.27 Was $10.91Save $1.64
- $10.95 Was $12.01Save $1.06
- $14.44 List price $16.00Save $1.56
- $14.70 List price $16.00Save $1.30
- $13.47 List price $16.00Save $2.53
- $15.26 List price $17.00Save $1.74
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Draws on the latest research in infant brain development to offer techniques parents can use to foster learning, explaining how natural behaviors can be built upon to nurture langauage, reading, memory, and creative skills.
Baby Minds translates the most up-to-date scientific knowledge about infant brain development into novel techniques parents can use to nurture-their babies' zest for learning.
Unlike the old "improve your baby" books that had parents anxiously trying to teach their toddlers to read, this delightful program builds on the things babies do naturally and enables parents to enjoy playtime even more.
Psychologists and child development experts Goodwyn and Acredolo show parents how to observe space and respond to their child's growing skills in seven key areas, from problem solving (at three months!), to memory (even before a baby can talk) and social communication. Features include:
-- A family sign language to help babies express themselves and learn to talk
-- The best read-aloud techniques and word games to foster later reading readiness
-- Counting games and other ways to build on early number awareness
-- Ways to use humor to foster creative thinking
Filled with adorable photographs of babies in action, Baby Minds is an essential addition to every parent's bookshelf.
|Number of Pages:||214|
|Gender:||Boys , Girls|
|Author:||Acredolo, Linda P. , Goodwyn, Susan|
|Publisher:||Random House Inc|
|Publication Date:||August, 2000|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Consider these popular products
- $16.78 List price $24.00Save $7.22
- $8.95 Was $9.72Save $0.77
- $7.91 List price $14.00Save $6.09
- $14.40 List price $19.95Save $5.55
- $7.51 Was $10.07Save $2.56
- $7.67 Was $12.92Save $5.25
- $9.27 List price $15.99Save $6.72
- $9.68 List price $15.00Save $5.32
- $12.20 List price $16.95Save $4.75
- $11.78 List price $14.99Save $3.21
- $16.34 List price $19.95Save $3.61