Customers also viewed these products
Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Networking Adapter - Network adapter - 802.11b, 802.11a, 802.11g - for Xbox 360
Consider these popular products
- $14.99 Was $16.00Save $1.01
- Rollback$8.88 Was $10.98Save $2.10
- $11.24 Was $11.99Save $0.75
- $10.68 List price $14.99Save $4.31
- Clearance$35.99 List price $84.99Save $49.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Networking Adapter - network adapter
Key Features and Benefits:
- Designed for versatility and ease
- Dual-band 5 GHz and 2.4 GHz wireless A/B/G home-network compatible
|Video Game Platform:||Xbox 360|
|Compatible Devices:||Game console|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||B4B-00009|
|Accessories Included:||Cables & Adapters|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Mam you do not need a hard drive they are a waste, simply purchase an Microsoft xbox 360 wireless network adapter plug it into your xbox and also get just a regular memory card. Once you do this your wireless adapter will pick up your routers internet. You will be able to go on xbox live. I dont know about subscription cards but still do not buy a hardrive theyre only big memory cards that play regular xbox games. They are over priced and unless you are out to blow money than dont buy it my friend had one and it brokeby wiisppeak11/28/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- You do need a hard drive or memory card for it.by BM9911/28/2009Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YOu do not nead a hard drive. I have an arcade and this works perfectly fine. I would try unplugging your router and plugging it back in. That is what worked for me.by yoshiiiiirrr11/25/2008Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's cheaper to get a longer Ethernet cable. If you wanna go wireless, you need a wireless router and the xbox adapter. Check a local computer storeby Biohzrd15/2/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have comcast cable and it works great. You will need to get a wireless router for your computer to use the xbox 360 wireless network adapter. I don't use an ethernet cable so I do not know if you can get a longer one. I hope this has helped.by Staceysdj7/14/2009Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The adapter is made for connecting to a wireless routerby Biohzrd15/2/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- absolutely ours is connected thru a wireless connection and have had no problems with itby BonVon6/18/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?