Check out these related products
- $14.52 List price $19.95Save $5.43
- $45.37 List price $59.95Save $14.58
- $21.09 Was $25.20Save $4.11
- $15.18 List price $18.95Save $3.77
- $17.02 Was $19.99Save $2.97
Consider these popular products
- $14.88 List price $25.00Save $10.12
- $11.55 List price $17.00Save $5.45
- $9.59 Was $11.62Save $2.03
- $16.27 List price $21.95Save $5.68
- $23.66 List price $29.95Save $6.29
- $14.47 Was $15.38Save $0.91
- $17.74 List price $19.95Save $2.21
- $13.11 List price $19.99Save $6.88
- $16.66 List price $25.00Save $8.34
- $18.96 List price $24.95Save $5.99
- $32.70 List price $45.00Save $12.30
- $20.56 List price $29.95Save $9.39
- $18.09 Was $19.35Save $1.26
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Paperback, Trafalgar Square, 2014, ISBN13 9781846043949, ISBN10 1846043948
The best climbers in the world offer reflections on reaching the summit of Everest in this pocket-sized inspirational book
On May 29, 1953, Edmund Hillary and Tenzing Norgay were the first ever to set foot on the highest point on earth: the summit of Everest. It was a magical moment. Since then many men and women have striven to reach the top of this awesome mountain, which can be at once beautiful and mystical, unpredictable and highly dangerous, never straightforward and always incredibly tough. In this remarkable book, mountaineers from around the world tell what motivated them to make their own summit bids. They highlight how it felt to reach the top and the impact it made on them, ranging from practical comments to spiritual reflections to philosophical statements on the future of our planet. Contributors include such climbers as: Chris Bonington, Alan Hinkes, Eric Simonson, Reinhold Messner, Jamling Tenzing Norgay, Bear Grylls, Greg Mortimer, Junko Tabei, Peter Hillary, Doug Scott and Stephen Venables.
|Number of Pages:||160|
|Author:||Gee, Christine , Weare, Margaret , Gee, Garry|
|Publication Date:||May, 2014|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||4.25 x 6.00 x 0.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.