Check out these related products
- $159.00 Was $179.00Save $20.00
- $41.53 List price $44.95Save $3.42
- $46.29 List price $49.95Save $3.66
- $34.09 List price $39.95Save $5.86
- $42.28 List price $44.95Save $2.67
- $44.51 List price $47.95Save $3.44
Consider these popular products
- $3.35 List price $3.95Save $0.60
- $2.46 Was $2.90Save $0.44
- $6.29 List price $6.99Save $0.70
- $5.71 Was $6.29Save $0.58
- $11.54 Was $12.83Save $1.29
- $3.44 List price $5.99Save $2.55
- $6.88 List price $11.99Save $5.11
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Paperback, Taylor & Francis, 2013, ISBN13 9780415829496, ISBN10 0415829496
'A rich resource which will help a teacher who likes to take risks to enable, inspire and support.' - "TES magazine
The Really Useful Maths" book has been written for all those who want children to enjoy the challenge of learning mathematics. It presents teachers and students with exciting and varied ideas for introducing mathematics to children. With suggestions about the best ways to use resources and equipment to support learning, it describes in detail how to make learning the easy option for children.
This accessible and comprehensive book covers both the practical side of mathematics and the theory and practice of mathematics teaching. Packed with ideas and activities, it is the perfect tool to help you to improve your teaching strategies. Topics covered include:
- numbers and the number system
- what teachers need to know about interactive teaching
- consolidating new ideas and developing personal qualities
- shape and space
- measures, statistics and data handling
- consolidation and practice for accuracy, speed and fluency.
Fully updated to take into account changes in mathematics teaching and curriculum, this new edition offers a host of new ideas for teaching, new topics, a glossary of mathematical terms and an activity matrix for easy navigation of the book s practical activities. It is the perfect tool to support training and practicing primary teachers, subject specialists and mathematics coordinators in schools.
|Number of Pages:||311|
|Author:||Liebling, Henry , Brown, Tony|
|Series Title:||The Really Useful|
|Publisher:||Taylor & Francis|
|Publication Date:||February, 2014|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||8.00 x 11.50 x 0.75 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.