Customers also considered
- $29.82 List price $35.49Save $5.67
- $70.73 Was $74.99Save $4.26
- $71.99 List price $89.99Save $18.00
- $18.82 List price $24.99Save $6.17
- $36.45 Was $39.99Save $3.54
- $44.20 Was $61.38Save $17.18
- Clearance$22.25 List price $29.99Save $7.74
- $21.99 List price $24.99Save $3.00
- $14.58 Was $18.82Save $4.24
- Clearance$21.51 Was $24.99Save $3.48
- Rollback$40.39 Was $46.13Save $5.74
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Portable and versatile, the Char-Broil Table Top Gas Grill features a 187-square-inch cooking surface, which allows you to cook up to eight hamburgers at one time. This Char-Broil Table Top Grill is well-suited for tailgating, camping and picnics. The Char-Broil Table Top Gas Grill features an easy-to-clean chrome-plated cooking grid. With heat-resistant handles and a convenient lid-hanging hook, this Char-Boil portable grill provides both safety and ease of use. The grill weighs just 10 lbs and has folding legs, so it's conveniently portable. Use this grill at home or on the go. The quality steel construction and durable finish make this Char-Broil Table Top Gas Grill a lasting addition to your outdoor cooking gear.
Char-Broil 187-Square-Inch Table Top Gas Grill:
- 187-square-inch cooking surface
- Cooks up to eight hamburgers at one time
- Easy-to-clean chrome-plated cooking grid
- Folding legs for easy portability
- Convenient lid-hanging hook
- Heat-resistant handles
- Quality steel construction with a durable finish
- Filtered regulator protects tank valve from debris
- Weight: 10 lbs
- Assembled dimensions: 24" x 123" x 14.5"
- Primary burner BTUs: 11,000
- Model# 465133010
|Color:||Silver , Black|
|Contained Battery Type:||Alkaline|
|Fuel Type:||LP Gas|
|Video Game Platform:||PC|
|Fabric Content:||100% Multi|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||465133010|
|Features:||187 sq. inch grilling surface is enough space to cook up to 8 hamburgers at one time , Folding legs secure to grill top for easy portability , Convenient hook to hang lid keeping it close at hand. , Quality steel construction lid and firebox with durable, high-temperature finish , Char-Broil Tabletop Gas Grill with 11,000 BTU burner with convenient push-button ignition , Designed for use with 16.4 oz. or 14.1 oz. propane cylinders , Heat-resistant handles , Chrome-plated cooking grate is easy to clean and dishwasher-safe|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||18.40 x 5.00 x 12.70 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- You can buy the bottle of propane at Walmart and they are 1.02 lb containers. I suggest to get the double packa and you will never run out when cooking.by Mobornflbound8/14/2016Was this answer helpful? (13) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- That's what it's designed for!by Rob9876543217/1/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the 1lbs tanks are what its made for. On high the tanks last a little over an hour. Of coarse then on low the tanks last longer pushing almost 3 hours of cooking time.by fishingfool867/1/2016Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it does.by bjohnnysgirl6/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby Keith19616/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This grill is designed to be used with a 1 lb propane bottle.by Charbroil6/26/2016Written by a verified representative from CharbroilWas this answer helpful? (18) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby DaisyMaxDogs12/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- NOby LilFrank2/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No need for lava rock but before I used for the first time use pam and spray the inside light the fire and let burn. Then I buy some cheap meat and cook let all the dripping do there thing clean and cookby Fatherbake8/8/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby gramt112/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. Instructions recommend against using lava rocks. A plotted metal panel is used instead of lava rocks.by ButchFromPhilly12/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- This Char-Broil Table Top Gas Grill does not use lava rocks. However, wood chips can be used with this model. Follow this link for more information on wood chips and chunks... http://www.charbroil.com/grilling-smoking-accessories/flavored-wood.htmlby Charbroil8/11/2015Written by a verified representative from CharbroilWas this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No it doesn't use lava rocks, it has a heat dispensing tray under grill grate which is used instead of rocks.by DivemasterDiane8/14/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No it does not include lava rocks. It doesn't need them for the heat, it has a metal reflector that works like the rocks.by Mobornflbound4/23/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- IT COMES READY TO US JUST USE THE DIRECTIONSby 1941ATCH4/23/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Don't need rocks. Most grills now come with a heat distribution pan vs. rocks. A nice innovation...by Don8884/23/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No lava rocks do not come with it, you don't need them.by Rob9876543214/23/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This Char-Broil Table Top Gas Grill does not need lava rocks and is not packaged with them. To add an extra smoky flavor to your food I would recommend using wood chips. Please follow this link to view all of the flavors that we currently have available... http://www.charbroil.com/grilling-smoking-accessories/flavored-wood.htmlby Charbroil4/23/2016Written by a verified representative from CharbroilWas this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- Rollback$168.00 Was $180.00Save $12.00
- Reduced Price$109.00 List price $129.00Save $20.00
- Rollback Clearancefrom $239.00
- $44.20 Was $61.38Save $17.18
- Rollback$308.45 Was $319.00Save $10.55
- $329.00 Was $349.00Save $20.00
- Clearance$239.00 Was $289.00Save $50.00