CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser, 12 oz
Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$7.58 List price $15.99Save $8.41
- Reduced Price$13.70 List price $17.99Save $4.29
- Reduced Price$44.00 List price $57.00Save $13.00
- Reduced Price$103.69 List price $160.00Save $56.31
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser, 12 Oz, is an excellent choice as a daily care routine product if you have normal to oily skin. It gently cleans and softens, removing dirt, makeup and other buildup, without disrupting the skin's natural barrier and drying it out. This CeraVe facial cleanser also contains ceramide, which helps to moisturize skin. The product is developed by dermatologists to meet your specific needs for care and restoration.
CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser, 12 oz:
- Ideal for normal to oily skin
- Cleans and softens without drying
- CeraVe Foaming Cleanser is developed with dermatologists
- Helps to restore and maintain the skin's natural protective function
- Contains ceramides that moisturize and soften skin
Warning Text: Keep out of reach of children.
Ingredients: Purified Water, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Glycerin, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate and PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Niacinamide, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Ceramide 3, Ceramide 6-II, Ceramide 1, Hyaluronic Acid, Cholesterol, Sodium Chloride, Phytosphingosine, Citric Acid, Edetate Disodium, Dihydrate, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum.
Instructions: Use as directed on package
|Manufacturer Part Number:||VA1368-12|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I do not think there is a CeraVe toner. Depending on your skin type, you could choose toner. Rose water, Burt's Bees and Thayers all seems great.by Vespers6/23/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can use any Toner you usually use after CeraVe as this product preps your skin for exactly that your personal regimen. You can try and do an internet search for CeraVe Toner- I personally have not come across one but don't really need it as I use strictly Paula's Choice skin care products and this as my sole cleanser.by elope3/21/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- You will not miss a toner after you wash your face with this cleaner, it is so nice.by cj4usa7/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Neutrogena pore refining tonerby Marseluzbet6/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I read somewhere this claims to help with redness on the face. Does this really work to reduce or iliminate redness on the face or is that not true?
- Yes! This Does help with redness on the face and REALLY works to reduce and get rid of redness on the faceby Soundra8/20/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hello, I don't think this helped me with my redness. For redness, something with vitamin C might be a better fit. I would consider Avalon Organics Vitamin C cleanser. I have also used Skin Nutrition cleansing gel and that worked well for taking away redness.by Vespers5/10/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it does remove redness and leaves skin feeling great, BUT it is loaded with NIACINAMIDE which is a vitamin that is absorbed through skin. I was getting low blood pressure from it. I also absorb Benadryl cream through skin and Antibiotic cream through skin. So i am pretty sensitive unfortunately to that kind of thing. If you are then just be aware.by mammasuzi3/6/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser contains ingredients that assist the skin's production of fatty acids that are essential for repairing the skin barrier and may reduce redness. All CeraVe products contain Ceramides that help moisturize, restore and maintain the skin's natural protective barrier.by Valeant Skincare8/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I have dry face and when try to use any kind of crean i gel tike little breakouts andstard i to scrat my face
- This product is wonderful for dry skin. However, this is a cleaner not a moisturizing cream......use it to wash your face, then follow with a lotion or cream. This product is recommended by doctors for dry skin and really works.by cj4usa7/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You might want to try the CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser instead of the Foaming Cleanser. The CereVa Foaming cleanser leaves my skin drier than the Hydrating Cleanser, so typically I use that the foaming cleanser in the summer and the hydrating cleanser (which doesn't foam) in the winter.by rollingover8/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This product is great. Even if you lather it up before applying it to your face it won't scratch it. It's very smooth. You don't even need to use a lot. My daughter has very dry skin also. This brand has a good amount of ceramide in it especially for dry skin. I also use the cream lotion and body wash for my daughter who is 6yrs old mby PNuttButtaRed1/23/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?