Customers also viewed these products
- $21.24 List price $30.00Save $8.76
Check out these related products
- $9.46 List price $14.99Save $5.53
- $10.87 List price $14.95Save $4.08
- $10.56 List price $14.99Save $4.43
- $9.09 List price $14.00Save $4.91
- $11.12 List price $14.99Save $3.87
- $21.27 List price $29.95Save $8.68
- $23.87 Was $26.27Save $2.40
- $13.23 List price $15.99Save $2.76
- $10.43 List price $15.99Save $5.56
- $8.74 List price $12.00Save $3.26
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
A REALLY SHORT HISTORY OF NEARLY EVERYTHING
"Enter the world of science as Bill Bryson unmasks the mysteries of the universe."
Did you know that:
- Every atom in your body has almost certainly passed through several stars and been part of millions of organisms on its way to being you?
- If you are an average-sized kid, you have enough potential energy inside you to explode with the force of several hydrogen bombs?
And--What happened to dinosaurs? How big is the universe? Why are oceans salty? Is a meteor going to hit us?
Tackling everything from the Big Bang to the rise of civilization, Bill Bryson's inimitable storytelling skill makes the why, how, and, just as importantly, the who of scientific discovery entertaining and accessible for young readers.
|Number of Pages:||169|
|Number in Series:||1|
|Subject:||DISCOVERIES IN SCIENCE , SCIENCE_HISTORY , DISCOVERIES IN SCIENCE_JUVENILE LITERATURE , SCIENCE_JUVENILE LITERATURE|
|Target Audience:||Juvenile Audience|
|Publisher:||Random House Childrens Books|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||8.75 x 11.25 x 0.75 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.