Magnificent Mind at Any Age: Natural Ways to Unleash Your Brain's Maximum Potential
Check out these related products
- $12.52 Was $13.42Save $0.90
- $11.07 List price $16.00Save $4.93
- $23.72 List price $29.95Save $6.23
- $11.18 List price $17.00Save $5.82
- $14.73 List price $17.00Save $2.27
- $11.82 List price $15.00Save $3.18
- $10.56 Was $12.14Save $1.58
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Paperback, Three Rivers Press (CA), 2009, ISBN13 9780307339102, ISBN10 0307339106
It all starts with your brain: how you think, how you feel, how you interact with others, and how well you succeed in realizing your goals and dreams
Based on the most up-to-date research, as well as on Dr. Daniel Amen's more than twenty years of treating patients at the Amen Clinics, "Magnificent Mind at Any Age" shows that the true key to satisfaction and success at any age is a healthy brain. By optimizing our brain function we can all develop the qualities of a magnificent mind enjoyed by the world's most successful and happiest people:
- Increased memory and concentration
- The ability to maintain warm and satisfying relationships
- Undiminished sexual desire and performance
- Goal-oriented perseverance
- Better impulse control and mastery over potential addictions
- Free-flowing creativity and the ability to relax and enjoy life's pleasures
Whether you're in the midst of a demanding career or are looking forward to an active and richly rewarding retirement, "Magnificent Mind at Any Age" can give you the edge you need to live every day to your fullest potential.
"Learn the secrets of a balanced brain from a physician who has experience examining 50,000 scans of patients. Compare a failing mind to a brilliant brain and learn how to move in the direction you desire."
--Mehmet C. Oz, M.D., bestselling coauthor of "You: The Owner's Manual"
|Number of Pages:||340|
|Number in Series:||1|
|Author:||Amen, Daniel G.|
|Publisher:||Random House Inc|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.00 x 8.00 x 1.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Consider these popular products
- $9.37 List price $16.00Save $6.63
- $7.47 List price $15.00Save $7.53
- $16.46 List price $29.95Save $13.49
- $13.56 Was $16.45Save $2.89
- $9.12 List price $12.95Save $3.83
- $13.14 List price $14.95Save $1.81
- $13.19 List price $17.95Save $4.76