Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- $20.80 List price $22.98Save $2.18
- $12.99 List price $17.98Save $4.99
- $10.99 List price $21.98Save $10.99
- $15.30 List price $17.98Save $2.68
- $18.04 Was $19.35Save $1.31
- $12.17 List price $13.98Save $1.81
- $14.26 Was $18.06Save $3.80
- $11.88 List price $18.98Save $7.10
- $16.54 Was $17.84Save $1.30
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Since Stephenie Meyer's hugely popular series of vampire books, Twilight, included thank-yous to the bands that inspired her writing, it makes sense that the Twilight soundtrack includes some of her favorite acts. Chief among them is Muse, whose darkly funky "Supermassive Black Hole" kicks off this mix of alt-rock brooding (Linkin Park, Collective Soul) and more eclectic -- but still mostly melancholy -- tracks. Paramore contributes two tracks, the churning "Decode" and the soaring ballad "I Caught Myself," neither of which match the best moments from the band's albums, even though Hayley Williams' crystalline vocals make a fitting backdrop to Bella Swan's supernatural love triangle angst. Most of Twilight follows suit with slickly dark songs like Mutemath's "Spotlight (Twilight Mix)" and Blue Foundation's "Eyes on Fire," and while they're not bad, they are predictable. The Black Ghosts' spookily folktronic "Full Moon" and Perry Farrell's dance-tinged "Go All the Way (Into the Twilight)" offer some changes of pace, with the former working better than the latter. The album's last moments offer a few glimpses of originality, even if actor Robert Pattison (aka beautiful teen vampire Edward Cullen)'s "Never Think" is heavily influenced by Jeff Buckley. Iron & Wine's "Flightless Bird, American Mouth" and Carter Burwell's "Bella's Lullaby" close the album on a relatively high note, elevating some of the overly typical choices earlier on the soundtrack. Even if it's often too predictable, Twilight fits the mood of the books -- and the musical tastes of the books' fans -- well enough to make it a reasonable success. ~ Heather Phares, All Music Guide
Explore this item
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||0.40 x 5.12 x 5.98 Inches|
|1.||Supermassive Black Hole - Muse|
|2.||Decode - Paramore|
|3.||Full Moon - The Black Ghosts|
|4.||Leave Out All The Rest - Linkin Park|
|5.||Spotlight (Twilight Mix) - MuteMath|
|6.||Go All The Way (Into The Twilight) - Perry Farrell|
|7.||Tremble For My Beloved - Collective Soul|
|8.||I Caught Myself - Paramore|
|9.||Eyes On Fire - Blue Foundation|
|10.||Never Think - Rob Pattinson|
|11.||Flightless Bird American Mouth - Iron & Wine|
|12.||Bella's Lullaby - Carter Burwell|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I like the whole cd but the top songs I like are Going All The Way(perry farrel) and super massive black hole.by shakespeare11/17/2010Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Personally, Supermassive Black Hole is quite possibly the BEST Rock song to come out in a VERY long time. If you have seen the movie, then you know that it goes PERFECTLY with that amazing baseball scene. Also, Robert Pattison's song, Never Think, is absolutely gorgeous. I like the whole soundtrack but those are my top 2.by JacksonsGirl12/26/2009Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I like Decode by Paramore AND Full moon by the black ghostsby Lisa58242/16/2010Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I personally love The Score more than the soundtrack. I am not really into the particular type of music on the soundtrack. I love Bella's Lullaby, I just wish it was a little bit longer. Also like the song Phascination Phase. I have listened to the CD over and over again.by Selon9/3/2009Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The whole entire CD rocks. Especially if you have seen the movie, you can think of what part isplaying on the movie when listening to it. Muse is awesome and so is Linkin Park. Rob Pattinsons song is wonderful and Bella's lullaby brings tears.by An anonymous customer2/20/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Though it's not officiallty on the soundtrack, you can't omit "15 steps" by Radiohead. It was played during the end credits and was recently up for a Grammy. Also not on the album, but available to download from Itunes is RPattz's "Let Me Sign" which is played during a pivotal scene in the movie. Both of these songs are worth adding to your playlist.by iamei2/16/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Eyes on Fire is my fave.. BUt I also love Never Think, Let Me Sign, Leave Out All the Rest ( I want it played at my funeral, morbid I know), and Supermassive Bladckhole...by TrueLoveIsJaded2/16/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My favorite song is Blue Foundation - Eyes On Fire. That song soooo fits the movie it's so evil and delicate.by Sugabug24047/21/2009Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's a tie! flightless bird American Mouth and Let Me Sign.by hrhstarwars9/10/2009Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Do I really have to pick 1. I really like Leave Out All the Rest and Decode. But I also like Supermassive Blackhole and Bella's Lullaby. I love the soundtrack so much that I also bought the soundtrack score version too!!by Lovescows302/14/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it is the song he plays on the piano and also the song that plays when they go climbing up the tree to look at the great view.by mchazen2710/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby tigerlily5143/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby aawjf6/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby tansmommy3/13/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby slam6412/12/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, It is. I think it is a beautiful song too :)by Iwasjustcurious11/16/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes and he actually play it in the movie, on the piano. You can learn any questions by getting the complete illustrated movie companion books for each movie There is alot of information as to how they all were filmed and all pictures of just about all scenens in the movies, But it is really better to read all th novels of each one as they are extremely more enjoyable then the movies.by patsey124/18/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. :)by MissMegs3/16/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby tigerlily5143/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, not on Twilight, sorryby ruizbea8/11/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No I can give you alist of all the songs on all 3 soundtracks but I don't know if this place here would be enough room. I am not into knowing very much about computors Sorry.by patsey124/18/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's not on here, sorry. Wish it was, but it's not, still worth buying the soundtrack, Never Think by Robert Pattinson is on the CD however... If you buy it, you won't be disappointed, I don't think so anyway.by slam648/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- "Let me sign'' is not on this soundtrack. It is on the "itunes" version and is exclusive to them alone.by neswcurls8/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The album in which Let Me Sign is not included is the normal cd. I actually purchased both a Twilight album from Walmart and one on I tunes. The one on i tunes has a few bonus tracks including Let Me Sign and one of my favorite classical pieces Clair de Lune. Let Me Sign is a beautifully composed song, hope you figure out a way to get it.by twilightsagachick8/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $7.00 List price $13.98Save $6.98