- Reduced PriceCurrent Price$699.99$699.99List List Price$899.99$899.99Sold & shipped by Gymax LLCFree deliveryCurrent Quantity: 0 .
- Best SellerCurrent Price$899.99$899.99Sold & shipped by Barley Grains LLCFree delivery
- Current Price$269.99$269.99Sold & shipped by Jump PowerFree deliveryCurrent Quantity: 0 .
- Current Price$117.14$117.14Sold & shipped by DropAirFree deliveryCurrent Quantity: 0 .
- Current Price$149.99$149.99List Price$179.99$179.99Sold & shipped by Barley Grains LLCFree deliveryCurrent Quantity: 0 .
- Current Price$849.99$849.99Sold & shipped by Barley Grains LLCFree delivery
- Current Price$118.61$118.61Sold & shipped by Innovative Commerce SolutionsFree deliveryCurrent Quantity: 0 .
- Product Variants SelectorProduct TitleJumpKing Trampoline 4-Foot Bouncer for KidsCurrent Price$71.98$71.98List List Price$94.99$94.99Free delivery
- Current Price$64.97$64.97List List Price$79.99$79.99Free deliveryFree pickupCurrent Quantity: 0 .
- ClearanceCurrent Price$699.99$699.99List List Price$859.99$859.99Sold & shipped by SOFT INC.Free delivery
What are some factors I should consider when buying a backyard trampoline?
Backyard trampolines classic, they've been a classic in childhood memories since they were invented in the 1930's. They're available in a variety of sizes and styles, so it's important to make sure you have enough room in your yard to safely enjoy a trampoline. Also, trampolines have suggested age, weight and skill limits, it's best to consider who will be using the trampoline and what their skill levels are.
What are the different styles of backyard trampolines?
The two main styles of trampolines are spring and spring-less trampolines. The base of trampolines are typically made of steel, this material makes weather-treating simple and easy, it also provides a sturdy base for safe jumping. Spring-style trampolines are constructed with springs that are positioned along the outer edge of the trampoline, although most modern versions have pads or panels that cover these springs, the springs can still cause accidental injuries. Spring-less trampolines are designed specially to reduce or even eliminate the chance of accidental injuring caused by jumping on, or being pinched my springs. Spring-less trampolines are designed with rods that sit under the jumping matt, completely out of the way of the jumper, or elastic bands that act like springs but are soft and flexible. Backyard recreational trampolines are much bigger in size, they range from 8 to 13 feet in diameter and are available in rectangular or circular shapes.