- Best SellerCurrent Price$9.86$9.86Free delivery on orders over $35Free pickup today
- Product Title57" Solid Wood Cue, 21 ozCurrent Price$12.15$12.15Free delivery on orders over $35Free pickup
- Current Price$12.15$12.15Free delivery on orders over $35Free pickup
- Product TitleGameCraft 48" Solid Wood CueCurrent Price$14.96$14.96Free delivery on orders over $35Free pickup
- Product TitleEmerald Green Laser Designer Pool StickCurrent Price$36.34$36.34Sold & shipped by TippiPawsFree delivery
- Current Price$9.99$9.99List Price$12.59$12.59Free delivery on orders over $35Free pickup
- Product TitlePot Smoking Skull Pool CueCurrent Price$19.64$19.64Free delivery on orders over $35Free pickup
- Product TitleFantasy Dragon Billiard Pool Cue with CaseCurrent Price$19.15$19.15Free delivery on orders over $35Free pickup
- Current Price$66.67$66.67Free deliveryFree pickup
- Current Price$109.99$109.99Sold & shipped by adonait solutions llcFree delivery
Two-piece cues are popular for personal use because they come apart for easy transport. Most pool cues are made from hardwood maple, but some are crafted from other types of wood or fiberglass so they're lighter. The materials affect the weight and feel of the pool sticks. Weights usually vary from 18 ounces to 21 ounces, with 19 ounces being the ideal weight for most players.
Pool cue ferrules are commonly available in fiberglass, steel, or brass, with each material offering different shock-absorbing or striking qualities. At the end is a coarse leather tip designed to adhere to the cue chalk.
Pool sticks come in a variety of designs to match your taste, personality, or playing style. Once you find one that you like, take advantage of our TwoDay Delivery and have your cue delivered right to your door in time for your next match.