- Current Price$14.97$14.97NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup today
- RollbackCurrent Price$42.97$42.97List Price$50.99$50.99NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup
- RollbackCurrent Price$13.79$13.79List Price$24.99$24.99NextDay eligibleon orders $35+
- RollbackCurrent Price$2.97$2.97 - $19.97$19.97NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Best SellerProduct TitleRawlings Official TVB T-Balls, Ages 6 & UnderCurrent Price$38.02$38.02Sold & shipped by Team Express
- Current Price$39.97$39.97List Price$53.95$53.95Free pickup
- Current Price$34.97$34.97NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Current Price$12.97$12.97NextDay eligibleon orders $35+
- Current Price$3.97$3.97 - $34.94$34.94NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Current Price$19.99$19.99Free delivery on orders over $35
Baseball is commonly known as the National Pastime. At Walmart, you'll find a great assortment of baseballs to help you make the most of it, all at Every Day Low Prices. Here is a quick, easy guideline so you can find the perfect one for your needs.
Choosing a ball
Most baseballs, whether they're Rawlings baseballs or Diamond baseballs, are around 9 inches in circumference, which is an ideal size for casual play among friends or family. Regulation baseballs, on the other hand, must be a specific size and weight for use in any sanctioned league play from Little League all the way up to the Major Leagues. Wilson baseballs are another excellent choice for this and have a reputation for manufacturing high-quality balls. But if you feel like going completely left field and trying a baseball color that isn't white, there also plenty of colored and printed options to choose from for when you have a special activity planned and need something that has a little bit of flavor and personality.
Bats and gloves make a great addition and can be useful if you plan on playing organized, full-length games. For bats, metal and wood are the two most frequently used materials. Some may prefer the classic look and feel of a wooden bat, but if you're after a sturdier build and added features like a rubber grip on the handle, then an aluminum bat could be the way to go. To get the right size bat, measure from the center of chest to the tip on the index finger of one hand. By contrast, choosing the right glove comes down to the position you play on the field and what your dominant hand is. Walmart also carries an assortment of baseball products to help improve your skill, ranging from training baseballs to a ball bucket.