- Current Price$72.20$72.20(57.0 cents/EA)Free deliveryFree pickup
- NewCurrent Price$54.98$54.982-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup
- Current Price$77.98$77.982-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup
- Current Price$15.52$15.52(48.5 cents/OZ)NextDay eligibleon orders $35+
- Current Price$14.51$14.51(90.7 cents/OZ)NextDay eligibleon orders $35+
- Current Price$13.74$13.742-day deliveryon orders $35+
- Current Price$33.65$33.65Free delivery on orders over $35
- Current Price$12.95$12.95($1.30/OZ)NextDay eligibleon orders $35+
- Current Price$10.40$10.40NextDay eligibleon orders $35+
- Product TitleDehydrated Cabbage, 2 full cup Mylar BagCurrent Price$4.86$4.862-day deliveryon orders $35+
Survival Food and Emergency Food
Being prepared for whatever comes means stocking up on emergency food. With a little foresight, you can pull together enough supplies to be ready for a natural disaster or any other unexpected event that keeps you from going to the store.
Before building your emergency food supply kit, start keeping a record of what everyone in your family eats in a day. In addition to emergency survival food staples like rice, beans and canned or powdered milk, you'll find a wide variety of emergency foods, including freeze-dried survival foods, that will let you approximate your family's normal diet. For breakfast, you'll find scrambled egg mix, pancake mix, oatmeal and other hot cereals and more. You'll also find a wide variety of soups, chilis, fruits and vegetables, as well as pasta, rice and meat dishes in a wide range of flavors. Including a few treats, like hot cocoa and Pudding, can help your family maintain morale when times are tough.
At Walmart, you'll find a wide variety of emergency foods, survival foods, freeze-dried foods and other meal solutions, all at Every Day Low Prices. Save money. Live better.