- Sponsored ProductCurrent Price$5.99$5.99(59.9 ¢/oz)NextDay eligibleon orders $35+
- Sponsored ProductProduct TitleFolgers Black Silk Ground Coffee, 37-OunceCurrent Price$9.96$9.96(28.5 ¢/oz)NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup today
- NewCurrent Price$6.28$6.28 - $12.48$12.48NextDay eligibleon orders $35+
- Best SellerProduct TitleFolgers Classic Roast Ground Coffee, 48-OunceCurrent Price$9.96$9.96 - $19.58$19.58NextDay eligibleon orders $35+
- Current Price$6.98$6.98(63.5 ¢/oz)NextDay eligibleon orders $35+
- Current Price$6.98$6.98(69.8 ¢/oz)NextDay eligibleon orders $35+
- Current Price$6.92$6.92(20.4 ¢/oz)Pickup OnlyFree pickup today
- Current Price$14.99$14.99Sold & shipped by Innovative Commerce SolutionsFree delivery
- Current Price$8.78$8.78 - $15.97$15.97NextDay eligibleon orders $35+
- Current Price$19.96$19.96 - $37.98$37.98NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup today
Brewing ground coffee at home is a great way to enjoy a fresh, delicious cup of joe.
The flavor of the coffee you buy will depend on a variety of factors, including how much the beans are roasted. Coffee roasts are usually described as "light," "medium" and "dark." Light roasts are generally lighter bodied and milder. They have higher acidity and no obvious roast flavor. In medium roasts, the sugars have been further caramelized and the acidity has been muted. The coffee has higher body and some roast flavor. Dark roasts have the strongest roast flavor, the lowest acidity and the most bitterness.
Roast level also affects caffeine content: light roasts have the most caffeine and dark roasts have the least. However, the amount of caffeine in your cup of coffee is also affected by other factors, including how coarsely or finely the coffee is ground and how you brew it.
At Walmart, you'll find Every Day Low Prices on a wide variety of ground coffees, including flavored and decaffeinated coffees. You'll also find everything you need to prepare your coffee just the way you like it, including coffee filters and supplies, coffee creamers, syrups and sweeteners. Save money. Live better.