Similar items in stock
Zebra Hoody Child Halloween Costume
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
You will be all the rage this Halloween in this modern Zebra Hoody Child Halloween Costume. The black dress sports a zebra skirt band leading into a layered, black and zebra-print skirt accented in a fantastic blue edge.
Zebra Hoody Child Halloween Costume:
- Includes black dress with layered skirt attached, zebra hoodie and tail
- Pictured but not included: white tights, black boots
- 100 percent polyester, exclusive of decoration
- Hand wash cold water, do not bleach, lay flat to dry
- Available in Child Girls' sizes
- Size Chart will vary by costume. See a detailed Size Chart.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view the Size Chart.
Download Adobe Acrobat Reader now.
|Clothing Size:||S (4-6)|
|Age Range:||8 to 11 Years , 12 to 14 Years , 5 to 7 Years|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||15.50 x 3.00 x 41.00 Inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||884935|
|Theme:||Animals & Insects|
|Country of Origin - Components:||Imported|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It can easily be put on and taken off by Velcro.by bmahaney11/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no, it's not attached. Their is a piece of velcro on the back of the skirt where the tale will be attached toby Tye211/2/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- By velcro which can be removedby Mandini10/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby lr001410/29/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The tail is on the dress with Velcro. It seems very sturdy.by BSals10/2/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The tail attaches with Velcro. That's a good thing in our house so it tears away rather than destroying the costume.by HuskerRunGirl10/2/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?