Customers also viewed these products
Consider these popular products
About this item
About this item
In today's hyper-connected world, Chicago has the country's most advanced computer system - one which controls almost every piece of city technology and holds key information on all of the city's residents. You play as Aiden Pearce, a brilliant hacker, whose criminal past lead to a violent family tragedy. Now on the hunt for those who hurt your family, you'll be able to monitor and hack all who surround you while manipulating the city's systems to stop traffic lights, detonate gas lines, turn off the electrical grid and more. Use the city of Chicago as your ultimate weapon and exact your own style of revenge.
- Hack the City - Control the city's infrastructure, in real time, with Aiden's cell phone. Trap your enemy in a 30-car pileup by manipulating the traffic lights. Stop a train, and then board it to evade the authorities. Narrowly escape capture by quickly raising a drawbridge. Anything connected to the city's CTOS can become your weapon.
- Seamless Multiplayer Experience - Discover a new level of interaction, cooperation and confrontation between players thanks to a brand new multiplayer game system that links the single and multiplayer modes into one seamless experience. That means no menus, no loading screens, just instant open world multiplayer action.
- Stay Connected With A New Way To Play - Go beyond the console with a ground-breaking, real-time, companion game. This innovative mobile platform allows players to connect and compete with friends, even when away from the home console. The Watch Dogs companion game delivers revolutionary dual-screen gameplay that enables you to play from anywhere, at any time.
- Street Justice - Create your own way to attack. Take down enemies by delivering devastating blows with your baton, or use combination of shooting and hacking to gain advantage in a situation. Overall, you will have access to more than 30 weapons that rival any shooter.
- High Octane Driving - Get behind the wheel of more than 65 vehicles bursting with horsepower to explore the massive city while completing missions. Ubisoft Montreal partnered with Ubisoft Reflections, the acclaimed studio behind the award-winning Driver series to develop each vehicle with state-of-art physics and handling.
- Everything is Under Control - Experience the advanced processing and graphics capabilities of Disrupt, the all-new game engine dedicated to Watch Dogs. The engine delivers stunning visuals and an incredibly realistic experience. Disrupt gives you the power to affect the story, the city and the life of the population with your choices, creating a ripple effect throughout the city.
- Dynamic Navigation - Watch Dogs gives you the ability to not only use the city's ctOS to your advantage, but the streets as well. In real-world Chicago, cut through one of the buildings or climb to the rooftops to catch your target.
- ESRB Rating: MATURE with Blood, Strong Language, Nudity, Strong Sexual Content, Use of Drugs and Alcohol, and Intense Violence
|Video Game Collection:||Watch Dogs|
|Is Downloadable Content Available:||Y|
|System Requirements:|| Required: |
OS: Vista: Service Pack 2, Windows 7
CPU: 64-bit, Clock speed (GHz), Primary (Intel): 2.6 GHz, Clock speed (GHz), Secondary (AMD): 2.9 GHz, Intel Core 2 Quad, AMD K10 - Phenom II (Models: X4, X3, Athlon II X2)
Memory: 6 GB
Disk Space: 25 GB
Graphics: Video card memory : 1,024 MB, ATI HD 5000 series, nVidia GeForce 400 series
Direct X: 11.0
CPU: Clock speed (GHz), Primary (Intel): 3.4 GHz or higher, Clock speed (GHz), Secondary (AMD): 3.9 GHz or higher, Intel Core i7 or higher, AMD K10 - Phenom II (Models: X4, X3, Athlon II X2) or higher
Memory: 8 GB
Graphics: Video card memory : 2,048 MB or higher, nVidia GeForce 500 series or higher
|Genre:||Action & Adventure|
|Required Peripherals:||Keyboard , Mouse / Track Ball|
|Video Game Genre:||Action - adventure|
|Is Online Multiplayer Available:||Y|
|Video Game Platform:||PC|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||008888688051|
|Publisher:||Ubisoft Entertainment SA|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.50 x 5.50 x 0.50 Inches|
Ask a question
- It is compatible with Windows 7.by CommunityAnswer11/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Sadly, more than likely no. High-end pc games (like Watch_Dogs) usually require a Video Card, which most laptops do not include. Most laptops have integrated Intel Graphics, which, while powerful enough to run the most basic games, cannot support the graphics of a high-end release like this. The system requirements for the game (the bare minimum need to play this, as listed on the game's website) are: Quad-core Intel or AMD CPU (Intel Core i3/AMD Phenom) or higher 4GB of RAM DirectX 11-compatible Video Card with 1GB dedicated Video RAM (GeForce GTX 460/AMD Radeon HD 5770) or higher. While you might meet the RAM requirements, as well as the Processor requirement, you more than likely will not meet the Video Card requirement. IF it will even run at all, it will be so slow as to be unplayable, and that's a very big if. I recently upgraded my gaming PC to be able to play this, so I'd recommend either getting it for a console, or buying/upgrading your PC. For serious gaming, however, I recommend against a laptop, as they're nearly impossible to upgrade, and much more expensive. Unless you need the portability, purchase a desk top PC.by Kaintaka4/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- As far as I know, yes. If it's the same as our other releases, the additional DLC unlock code will be inside the case. The Walmart preorder comes with the Cyberpunk outfit (a slick black variant of Aiden's coat) and the Cyberpunk gun (which looks like a futuristic MP7). I'm hoping it's included too, since I'm ordering it myself!by Kaintaka7/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?