Customers also viewed these products
- Reduced Price$4.19 List price $5.99Save $1.80
- $2.30 Was $3.18Save $0.88
- Reduced Price$4.49 List price $5.99Save $1.50
- Reduced Price$7.00 List price $9.00Save $2.00
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$34.82 List price $41.39Save $6.57
- Reduced Price$4.38 List price $5.69Save $1.31
- Reduced Price$50.66 List price $58.64Save $7.98
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Warning Text: Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are taking any prescription drugs or if you have gallstones. Do not use this product if you have obstructed bile ducts, inflammation of the gallbladder, loose stools, or painful obstruction of the bowel; if you are pregnant or breastfeeding; or if you are allergic to plants in the daisy (Asteraceae) family such as chamomile, echinacea, chicory or dandelion. Discomfort due to gastric hyperacidity may occur after taking herbs that contain bitter substances like chicory and dandelion. Individuals with high gastric acidity or peptic ulcers may experience increased acidity when taking schisandra fruit. Not recommended for use with children under 12 years of age.
Ingredients: All Herbal Ingredients: Organic Chicory Root (Roasted), Organic Dandelion Root [PhEur (We Raise the Bar. The Quality Standard of the Herbs We Use is Hard to Pronounce, Difficult to Meet, and it's What Makes Us Different, Better. We're Not Ashamed to Say it. Pharmacopoeial: It's the Only Quality Standard Our Herbalists Can Rely on When Blending Teas for Your Health and Wellness)], Schisandra Fruit Dry Extract (10:1), Organic Schisandra Fruit [PPRC (We Raise the Bar. The Quality Standard of the Herbs We Use is Hard to Pronounce, Difficult to Meet, and it's What Makes Us Different, Better. We're Not Ashamed to Say it. Pharmacopoeial: It's the Only Quality Standard Our Herbalists Can Rely on When Blending Teas for Your Health and Wellness)], Organic Lycium Fruit Dry Extract (12:1). Proprietary Blend: Organic Licorice Root, Organic Ginger Rhizome, Organic Start Anise Fruit, Organic Kukicha Twig.
Instructions: To Enjoy: Pour 8 oz. freshly boiled water over 1 tea bag. Cover cup & steep for 10-15 minutes. Squeeze tea bag to ensure maximum goodness in your cup. Enjoy 2-3 cups daily. Especially good with fresh lemon! For adults only! Best if drunk daily for six weeks, followed by a break of up to a week before resuming.
Explore this item
|Capacity:||16 tea bags [0.85 oz (24 g)]|
|Fabric Content:||100% Multi|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||0003291700089|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||2.80 x 3.30 x 4.40 Inches|
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. does this detox also help with slimming in belly i'm looking for a tea to loose some weight
- Hi there, Thank you for your question. Our Detox teas are not indicated for weight loss, our herbalists created these teas to promote healthy liver and kidney function.* Sincerely, Traditional Medicinalsby TraditionalMedicinals7/4/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Jean, Thank you for your inquiry regarding our EveryDay Detox tea. The purpose of our line of Detox teas is to promote healthy liver and kidney function*, you can learn more about them here http://www.traditionalmedicinals.com/articles/detox-teas-peek-inside/. You might be interested in our line of Senna-based herbal teas which provide gentle, overnight relief for occasional constipation* http://www.traditionalmedicinals.com/product_categories/laxative-teas/. We hope this answers your question, thank you for reaching out! Sincerely, Traditional Medicinalsby TraditionalMedicinals10/15/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- $2.48 Was $2.78Save $0.30
- $3.02 Was $3.78Save $0.76
- $2.60 Was $2.88Save $0.28