I use this product EVERY SINGLE DAY as a perfect substitute for half and half in my coffee. It does separate like regular coconut milk and it does leave a grease pool on top of my coffee like regular coconut milk. It's perfectly blended so there's no clumps. I absolutely love this product but can't find it anywhere anymore.
About This Item
- Thai Kitchen Coconut Milk in a BPA-free resealable carton
- Two simple ingredients (compare to other national brands): water and coconut
- Delicious, unsweetened alternative to dairy milk and plant based milks
- No guar gum, dairy free, gluten-free and non-GMO
- Sourced from Thailand; Kosher
- Rich, creamy, non-dairy milk for smoothies, coffee, curries and baked goods
Ingredients: Water & Coconut.
Instructions: Twist to break inner seal and tamper evident ring.Shake well. After opening, product is perishable. Keep refrigerated.
Explore this item
McCormick & Company
25.36 fl oz (1 pt 9.36 fl oz) 749 ml
|Food Allergen Statements|
Contains Tree Nuts
Customer reviews & ratings
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!
Thanks for putting it in this container!!!!! It's really convenient for me. I wish my walmart carried the lite version though.
Love these cartons of coconut milk. great flavor! Good price! Perfect for my Asian Indian food meals!
Love the resealable container! So much more convenient than the can and I think the flavor is a little fresher. It was awesome in my Tom Ka soup and curry.
No chemicals, No Nonsense
Too class item for a decent price, they don't add any artificial flavors or chemicals, super clean and healthy.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question