Customers also considered
- $7.54 Was $8.98Save $1.44
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Treat your favorite chocolate and peanut butter candy lover to the worlds largest REESE'S Peanut Butter Cups! Its the classic peanut butter cup you know and love, but in a giant size that makes a great holiday gift!
- Worlds largest REESE'S Peanut Butter Cups
- HERSHEY'S Milk Chocolate and REESE'S Peanut Butter
- A unique gift idea, available for the holidays
- A kosher candy
- Treat your favorite chocolate and peanut butter candy lover to the worlds largest REESE'S Peanut Butter Cups! Makes a great holiday gift!
Ingredients: Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate, Nonfat Milk, Milk Fat, Lactose, Lecithin (Soy), PGPR Emulsifier), Peanuts, Sugar, Dextorse, Salt, TBHQ, and Citric Acid To Maintain Freshness.
Explore this item
|Capacity:||2 - 8 oz cups [16 oz (1 lb) 453 g]|
|Model:||0 34000 43009|
|Certifications & Claims:||Free From Gluten|
|Food Allergen Statements:||Lactose , Peanuts , Soy , Milk|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||1.41 x 8.63 x 4.26 Inches|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||90.0 Grams|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 11.0 Grams||17.0|
|Saturated Fat 4 G||20|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol <5 Mg||1|
|Sodium 130 Mg||5|
|Total Carbohydrate 22.0 Grams||7.0|
|Dietary Fiber 1 G||4|
|Sugars 20 G|
|Protein 4.0 Grams|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- You can, but I can't! Lolby JAMsession12/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I guess you could eat all in one sitting, but WHY make yourself sick??? You will be lucky if you can eat more than a quarter of one in one sitting.by ABusyBee19692/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Definitely not! Lucky to finish just one!by dfsk8812/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you are a very dedicated Chocolate lover. They are 8 oz Peanut Butter Cups. I'm sure you could if you tried, but I'm sure you'd be feeling it afterwards! Like I said in my review... My sister had to cut it in 1/4's and share with the family because it was too much! Butm she is going to try to eat the other one by herself... I couldn't in one sitting!by IsraelieHippie1/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you don't mind the sugar coma to follow, lol. It's ONE pound of Reese's!by TexasMammie12/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?