Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$60.59 List price $67.84Save $7.25
- $37.59 Was $47.07Save $9.48
- $37.59 Was $43.69Save $6.10
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Parkay Squeeze has all the classic, creamy taste of butter but with less fat and fewer calories. Our Parkay Margarine is made with real nonfat milk for a smooth texture and fresh taste. Parkay Squeeze contains all the goodness of our original Parkay Spread in a kid-friendly and portable squeeze bottle. With 0 grams trans fat and 0 milligrams cholesterol per serving, you can feel good about squeezing Parkay on your favorite foods.Parkay Spreads have an unbeatable farm-fresh taste and creamy texture that mimics butter. We cut out the extra fat, calories and cholesterol that butter contains to make our spreads an attractive butter alternative.
- Parkay Squeeze 60% Vegetable Oil Spread, 12 ounces
- Parkay Spread with fewer calories and less fat than butter
- Our margarine is made with real nonfat milk for a fresh and creamy taste
- 70 calories per serving
- 0 grams trans fat per serving
- 0 milligrams cholesterol per serving
- No hydrogenated oil
Ingredients: Liquid Soybean Oil, Water, Salt, Contains less than 2% of the following: Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Vegetable Monoglycerides and Soy Lecithin (Emulsifiers), Potassium Sorbate and Sodium Benzoate (To Preserve Freshness), Natural and Artificial Flavor, Phosphoric Acid (Acidulant), Vitamin A Palmitate, Colored with Beta Carotene (Source of Vitamin A).Contains: Soy.
Explore this item
|Food Allergen Statements:||Contains: soy.|
|Container Type:||Squeeze bottle|
|Features:||0Mg cholesterol , 0G trans fat , Fresh And creamy taste|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||1.23 x 1.23 x 1.23 IN|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||70|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 8 G||13|
|Saturated Fat 1.5 G||7|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 0 Mg||0|
|Sodium 110 Mg||5|
|Total Carbohydrate 0 G||0|
|Dietary Fiber 0 G||0|
|Sugars 0 G|
|Protein 0 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yesby Carolyn4/10/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. It's sold in the refrigerated section and I always keep it refrigerated. Sometimes I've left it out for a while and it gets thinner, but it's still ok.by CDLopatka3/2/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. It is a dairy product.by Nana9542/4/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby Hellomellow12/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby Marg11/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Like any butter it does require refrigeration.by Mars11/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes alwaysby gigipops9/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?