Customers also considered
- $5.65 Was $6.97Save $1.32
- $5.99 Was $6.97Save $0.98
- $4.97 Was $5.47Save $0.50
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$17.92 List price $19.95Save $2.03
- Reduced Price$18.53 List price $23.09Save $4.56
- Clearance$9.79 List price $19.99Save $10.20
- Reduced Price$9.21 List price $18.99Save $9.78
- Clearance$12.12 List price $24.99Save $12.87
- Reduced Price$6.32 List price $12.99Save $6.67
- Reduced Price$18.05 List price $28.73Save $10.68
- Reduced Price$11.18 List price $22.99Save $11.81
- Reduced Price$18.77 List price $24.49Save $5.72
- Reduced Price$8.33 List price $16.99Save $8.66
- Reduced Price$5.78 List price $11.99Save $6.21
- Reduced Price$6.67 List price $13.99Save $7.32
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Get clearer skin in just 1 week with Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Facial Cleanser. For acne-prone skin, this cleanser gets deep down into pores to remove oil, leaving skin feeling fresh. This oil-free formula rinses clean without over-drying. With Microclear technology and maximum strength salicylic acid, this cleanser powerfully fights breakouts, blackheads, and even acne marks. This cleanser is formulated with naturally derived grapefruit extract and vitamin C.
- Treats and helps prevent breakouts
- Uplifting pink grapefruit scent and vitamin C
- Salicylic acid acne medicine
- Microclear technology
- Oil-free formula
- #1 Dermatologist Recommended Acne Brand
- For acne-prone skin
- 6-fluid ounce pump bottle of liquid facial cleanser
Health Concern: Breakouts and Acne
Warning Text: For external use only. When using this product skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time. avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Ingredients: Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid 2%...Purpose: Acne Treatment. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium C14 -16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl, Betaine, Linoleamidopropyl Pg-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Polysorbate 20, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Flower Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Cocamidopropyl Pg-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Polyquaternium 7, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Benzotriazoyl Butylphenol Sulfonate, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Peg-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Disodium Edta, Sodium Chloride, Benzalkonium Chloride, Red 40, Violet 2, Fragrance (963-177).
Instructions: Directions: Cleanse Twice Day; Wet Face; Apply to Hands, Add Water and Work In A Lather; Massage Face Gently; Rinse Thoroughly.
|Capacity:||6 fl oz (177 ml)|
|Recommended Use:||For the treatment of acne.|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||555064|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||1.40 x 2.40 x 6.12 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Thanks for the question. This product does clears blemishes and blackheads. Additionally it will eliminate oil and dirt without overdrying. Thanks for reaching out and have a great day.by Johnson & Johnson Support Team8/22/2015Written by a verified representative from Johnson & Johnson Support TeamWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- From my experience, no it doesn't :(by eseeax9/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I havent noticed so far.. for that I use the Rapid Clear Acne Eliminating Spot gel around 3 or 4 times a week :)by RitaLy1/7/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I use this product everyday and I have horrible acne and blackheads, and I have noticed that since I started to use this product my acne has cleared up. I still have a few blackheads, but its not bad compared to how my skin was BEFORE the productby PenguinKisses11/23/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The NEUTROGENA® Oil Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Facial Cleanser does currently make a specific distinction between adult acne and teen acne. For questions about your particular skin needs, you may wish to discuss your product choices with a dermatologist. Thanks for the question.by Johnson & Johnson Support Team11/27/2015Written by a verified representative from Johnson & Johnson Support TeamWas this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi, TJ. We don't currently have any sample size available for the NEUTROGENA® Oil Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Facial Cleanser. Thanks for the question!by Johnson & Johnson Support Team9/28/2014Written by a verified representative from Johnson & Johnson Support TeamWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?