Customers also viewed these products
- Reduced Price$9.99 List price $11.99Save $2.00
- Reduced Price$10.45 List price $18.00Save $7.55
- Reduced Price$13.28 List price $15.99Save $2.71
- Reduced Pricefrom $29.54
- Reduced Price$13.43 List price $15.99Save $2.56
- Reduced Price$9.68 List price $16.37Save $6.69
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$11.83 List price $13.99Save $2.16
- Reduced Price$10.41 List price $13.49Save $3.08
- Reduced Price$11.69 List price $15.99Save $4.30
- Reduced Price$14.99 List price $19.99Save $5.00
- Reduced Price$16.58 List price $26.20Save $9.62
- Reduced Price$11.89 List price $15.99Save $4.10
- Reduced Price$10.21 List price $24.41Save $14.20
About this item
About this item
Nature's Answer Sambucus Black Elder Berry Extract - 4 oz. (120 ml) Samucus nigra L. is the latin name for Black Elder. The dark blue/black berries of this plant have many naturally-occuring nutritional substances such as Rutin, Quercetin (flavanoids) and Anthocyanins. Current research supports the long held beliefs about Elderberry's healthy benefits on he body. Elderberry syrup has been traditionally used to help support the immune system, especially during the winter season or when experiencing extra stress.An added advantage to the use of Elderberry is its record of safety for all ages. When deciding on and Elderberry liquid, remember to check the kind of sweetner it contains. Many brands add sugar or sorbitol while Nature's Answer's Sambucus contains only pure extract and vegetable glycerin.
Nature's Answer Sambucus Black Elder Berry Extract - 4 oz. (120 ml) Samucus nigra L. is the latin name for Black Elder. The dark blue/black berries of this plant have many naturally-occuring nutritional substances such as Rutin, Quercetin (flavanoids) and Anthocyanins. Current research supports the long held beliefs about Elderberry's healthy benefits on he body. Elderberry syrup has been traditionally used to help support the immune system, especially during the winter season or when
Warning Text: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing or on medication, consult with your healthcare practitioner. Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing.
Ingredients: Other Ingredients: Vegetable Glycerin, Purified Water, Citric Acid.
Instructions: As a dietary supplement take one (1) teaspoon 4 times a day in a small amount of water. Shake well before use. Store in a cool, dry place.
Explore this item
|Food Form:||Herbal Formulas|
|Capacity:||4 fl oz (120 ml)|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||0721134|
|Container Type:||BOTTLE IN BOX|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||1.00 x 1.00 x 1.00 Inches|
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
Consider these popular products
- $8.88 Was $10.94Save $2.06
- $3.44 Was $3.94Save $0.50
- Reduced Price$2.97 List price $7.20Save $4.23
- $4.88 Was $6.88Save $2.00
- $5.94 Was $6.96Save $1.02
- $6.47 List price $8.08Save $1.61
- $8.88 Was $10.84Save $1.96