Customers also viewed these products
- Reduced Price$8.85 List price $12.75Save $3.90
- Reduced Price$13.51 List price $22.74Save $9.23
- $16.00 Was $17.23Save $1.23
- Reduced Price$7.91 List price $11.12Save $3.21
- Reduced Price$18.66 List price $33.32Save $14.66
- Reduced Price$13.99 List price $19.99Save $6.00
- Reduced Price$10.80 List price $12.29Save $1.49
- Reduced Price$7.90 List price $11.11Save $3.21
- Reduced Price$15.00
- Reduced Price$9.60 List price $18.74Save $9.14
- Reduced Price$31.97 List price $36.16Save $4.19
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$11.42 List price $13.99Save $2.57
- Reduced Price$8.99 List price $18.99Save $10.00
- Reduced Price$20.04 List price $33.99Save $13.95
- Reduced Price$14.32 List price $17.90Save $3.58
- Reduced Price$6.34 List price $6.84Save $0.50
- Reduced Price$14.08 List price $17.49Save $3.41
- Reduced Price$21.25 List price $28.99Save $7.74
- Reduced Price$17.36 List price $28.09Save $10.73
- Reduced Price$12.99 List price $35.99Save $23.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Helps to protect cells from oxidative damage related to aging and environmental stress.
UPC: 047469003128 - Natrol Alpha Lipoic Acid 300 Mg Capsules For Age Related Damage, 50 Ea - Helps to protect cells from oxidative damage related to aging and environmental stress. - Natrol alpha lipoic acid 300 mg capsules for age related damage
It is a powerful antioxidant that helps protect your cells from oxidative damage related to aging and environemntal stress. This supplementation can support your energy metabolism and help rejuvenate your cells. It can also encourage glucose uptake by the bodys cells.Natrol Alpha Lipoic Acid Highlights:
- Whole bBody cell rejuvenation
- Helps protect against age-related damage
Alpha Lipoic Acid is a fatty acid needed by the body to produce the energy for our bodys normal functions. Alpha lipoic acid converts glucose (blood sugar) into energy. Alpha lipoic acid is also an antioxidant, a substance that neutralizes potentially harmful chemicals called free radicals. What makes alpha lipoic acid unique is that it functions in water and fat, unlike the more common antioxidants vitamins C and E, and it appears to be able to recycle antioxidants, such as vitamin C, after they have been used up.
Warning Text: Consult your healthcare professional prior to use if you have or suspect a medical condition, are taking prescription drugs, or are pregnant or lactating. Keep out of reach of children.
Ingredients: Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Water, Rice Powder, Magnesium Stearate.
Instructions: Store in a cool, dry place. Take 1 capsule, one time daily, with a meal.
|Recommended Use:||Blood Sugar Support|
|Fabric Content:||100% Synthetic|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||NA00312|
|Container Type:||BOTTLE IN WRAP|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Consider these popular products
- $7.24 Was $8.44Save $1.20
- $3.44 Was $3.74Save $0.30
- $5.94 Was $6.48Save $0.54