Connected my washer and no surprises/leaks
Certified Appliance Accessories WM60SSL2PK 2 Pk Braided Stainless Steel Washing Machine Hoses with Elbow, 5ft
Arrives by Tue, Oct 27
About This Item
Certified Appliance WM60SSL2PK Braided Stainless Steel Washing Machine Hose With Elbow, 2-Pack, 60":
- 3/4" FGH (Female Garden Hose) x 3/4" FGH fittings with stainless steel couplings & brass stems for secure connections
- 90 degree stainless steel elbow
- Stainless steel outer braid resists punctures, crimping & kinking
- Clear vinyl surrounds flexible & durable PVC inner core tubing that's woven with polyester for added strength under pressure
- For use as hot or cold water supply lines to household washing machines
- Easy to install
- Corrosion-resistant for long life
- Flexible, durable design protects against bursting & cracking
- UPC (Uniform Plumbing Code), NSF 61 (National Sanitation Foundation) & CSA B125 (Canadian Standards Association) certified ensures product safety
- Includes 2 hoses with elbow & washers that resist weathering & aging
- 5-year warranty
proposition 65 reasons:WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, such as Diisononyl phthalate or others listed on the product, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov,small_parts
Explore this item
|Assembled Product Weight|
You are viewing
Certified Appliance WM60SSL2PK Braided Stainless Steel Washing Machine Hose With Elbow, 2-Pack, 60"
|5 year warranty|
Customer reviews & ratings
Good buy if you need
moves water without leaking
only problem a little stif and don't want to relax coils,, but works great
Fast shipping and quality product.
Appears to be durable stainless steel product, time will tell.
Time will tell...
The hoses themselves seem to be functional, only one concern is the fact they do NOT have a screen on the straight end (opposite of the elbow end) that would keep any contaminants floating in the water, like the previous I took off the washing machine that also came with the unit at purchase. Might be more of a concern for people with older plumbing or aged utilities from their city. Will check if these rubber washers can be replaced with screen type washers.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question