Best price available, quality working design.
About This Item
Attwood Canoe Car-Top Carrier Kit:
- A simple, convenient kit for carrying a canoe or small boat on a car top
- Includes 4 supporting foam blocks that snap on the boat's gunwale and help prevent scratches on car top
- 2 straps with adjusting buckles and clips
- Canoe carrier kit includes 20' of polypropylene rope and S-hooks to secure bow and stern to bumpers
- Straps are sturdy poly web with vinyl-coated clips
proposition 65 reasons:This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
5.37 x 8.50 x 12.75 Inches
Canoe car top carrier works fine
Very good value. Have seen similar kits starting at $40.00. Can't beat it for less then $25.00. This kit is for carrying your canoe directly on your vehicle roof without a rack
Nice, inexpensive carrier kit
This carrier kit worked very well, even when I was transporting a larger canoe. The blocks slipped a little but I think I might have positioned them improperly.
Blocks not tall enough
Bought to transport a 17' canoe on my corolla. The canoe has a thwart (cross bar) right in the middle, where the car roof is taller, so if you put the blocks on the gunwales, like they are designed, the thwart presses into the car's roof. I'm probably going to use some metal pipes and use this as a universal roof rack as described in the directions, and then strap the canoe atop that.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question