Customers also considered
- from $50.02Save $26.97
Check out these related products
- $15.04 Was $21.06Save $6.02
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The 5-Tier Wire Rack is great for kitchens, dorms, offices and more. It's easy to set-up and use.
5-Tier Wire Rack:
- Great for kitchens, dorms, offices and more
- Easy to set-up and use
|Number of Shelves:||5|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||5T25163672Z|
|Container Type:||PACKAGE NOT AVAILABLE|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||36.00 x 16.00 x 6.89 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The shelves can each be adjusted up or down in 1" increments, so you are free to tweak them any way that works for you. I bought 2 of these units and made one of them a 6-shelf unit, the other, four.by Boxerflight8/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They can be adjusted during assembly. It would be difficult to that that after assembled. the shelves rest over two plastic sleeve/clips. They are sort of jammed or smashed onto the clips to keep them in place.by reviewCA9/19/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you can adjust the shelves in 1" increments. And it is so easy to do.by Upst8NY7/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would have to say that it can hold (4) cases of 36 12 oz soda with no problem. (14) 12 packs of soda 2 rows of 7by TopGun11564/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Can't give you an exact weight but the microwave I put on one shelf is pushing the limit on the shelf. It weighs 30-40 lbs and does not extend over the edge of the shelf. The frame or edge is fine it's just the center wires are not as strong. The other shelves with normal kitchen stuff is just fine. This is a light duty unit.by mcijoe11/11/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- it is 7/8" in diameter.by Apple2/18/2015Written by a verified representative from AppleWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Eye-balling it with a tape measure, they appear to be about 7/8" in diameter.by Boxerflight8/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- Reduced Price$84.26 List price $131.39Save $47.13
- $74.97 Was $109.00Save $34.03
- from $126.04