How to Be a Domestic Goddess: Baking and the Art of Comfort Cooking
Customers also viewed these products
- $13.73 Was $14.91Save $1.18
- $7.96 Was $9.30Save $1.34
- $28.80 List price $40.00Save $11.20
- $9.60 Was $10.43Save $0.83
- $14.36 Was $16.61Save $2.25
- $25.88 List price $35.95Save $10.07
- $13.30 Was $15.72Save $2.42
Check out these related products
- $14.03 Was $15.89Save $1.86
- $25.81 List price $35.00Save $9.19
- $19.52 List price $26.99Save $7.47
- $21.96 List price $27.95Save $5.99
- $34.66 List price $45.00Save $10.34
- $13.69 Was $14.98Save $1.29
- $16.76 List price $23.95Save $7.19
- $20.02 List price $26.00Save $5.98
- $18.98 List price $24.95Save $5.97
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Paperback, Hyperion Books, 2005, ISBN# 0786886811
"In Nigellaworld, the kitchen is not a science lab with rigid rules and formulas to follow. It's a place to play, sometimes with your friends and kids." "--Gourmet"
Nigella Lawson's "How to Be a Domestic Goddess" is about not only baking, but the enjoyment of being in the kitchen, taking sensuous pleasure in the entire process, and relishing the outcome. Nigella's deliciously reassuring and mouthwatering cookbook demonstrates that it's not terribly difficult to bake a batch of muffins or a layer cake, but the appreciation and satisfaction they bring are disproportionately high. At last, a book that understands our anxieties, feeds our fantasies, and puts cakes, pies, pastries, breads, and biscuits back into our own kitchens.
"You can watch a cake being made and become hungry at the sight of it, but Ms. Lawson finds a way for you to taste it in your mind and feel empowered to dig out the pan." --"The New York Times"
"Vivid and fresh ... We would drive on the left side of the road to get her molten-chocolate baby cakes." --"People"
Nigella Lawson is the author of the bestselling books "How to Eat," "Nigella Bites," "Nigella Fres"h, "Feast," "Nigella Express," and "Nigella Christmas." These--together with several successful TV series, including Food Network's "Nigella Express"--have made hers a household name around the world. She is a contributor to the "New York Times" and lives in London with her family.
|Number of Pages:||373|
|Number in Series:||1|
|Author:||Lawson, Nigella , Tinslay, Petrina|
|Publication Date:||September, 2005|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Consider these popular products
- $17.85 List price $25.00Save $7.15
- $12.25 List price $15.99Save $3.74
- $9.58 List price $14.95Save $5.37
- $14.93 Was $16.40Save $1.47
- $19.40 Was $22.15Save $2.75
- $13.30 List price $14.99Save $1.69
- $43.73 List price $70.00Save $26.27
- $15.43 List price $19.99Save $4.56
- $7.56 List price $10.95Save $3.39
- $20.00 List price $30.00Save $10.00