Check out these related products
- $283.45 List price $323.95Save $40.50
- $186.71 List price $215.95Save $29.24
- $259.95 List price $325.95Save $66.00
- $219.27 List price $266.95Save $47.68
- $206.95 List price $257.95Save $51.00
- $294.40 List price $374.95Save $80.55
- $114.59 List price $131.95Save $17.36
- $78.10 List price $83.00Save $4.90
Consider these popular products
- $20.39 List price $29.99Save $9.60
- $28.68 List price $40.00Save $11.32
- $16.95 List price $21.95Save $5.00
- $13.28 List price $16.95Save $3.67
- $16.02 List price $25.00Save $8.98
- $11.08 List price $16.95Save $5.87
- $13.47 List price $16.00Save $2.53
- $13.75 Was $14.58Save $0.83
- $16.66 Was $17.70Save $1.04
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Hardcover, Cengage Learning, 2014, ISBN13 9781111541088, ISBN10 1111541086
As worldwide demand for energy continues to rise and conventional non-renewable resources continue to dwindle in supply, the need for new, environmentally conscious ways to meet society's energy requirements are becoming increasingly important. ENERGY AND AGRICULTURE is designed to introduce readers to the role that agriculture can play in helping to satisfy the world's energy demands. The use of agriculturally based fuel systems, also known as biofuels, as a means to supply energy to our technological society, provides environmentally safe, renewable energy options for all aspects of life, including industry, transportation, and electrical power generation. By providing a solid foundation in the energy and resources used historically combined with a look at future options toward more sustainable resources ENERGY AND AGRICULTURE provides a solid understanding of one of the most important issues of the twenty-first century.
|Number of Pages:||385|
|Number in Series:||1|
|Author:||Butz, Stephen D.|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||8.75 x 11.50 x 0.75 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.