Check out these related products
- $19.76 Was $21.20Save $1.44
- $14.76 List price $18.00Save $3.24
- $9.97 Was $12.03Save $2.06
- $10.86 List price $16.00Save $5.14
Consider these popular products
- $16.23 List price $26.00Save $9.77
- $3.60 Was $5.18Save $1.58
- $5.17 List price $5.99Save $0.82
- $10.07 Was $11.17Save $1.10
- $16.36 List price $27.00Save $10.64
- $17.36 Was $19.23Save $1.87
- $18.01 List price $26.00Save $7.99
- $11.62 Was $13.28Save $1.66
- $18.31 List price $26.95Save $8.64
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Examines Iran's current nuclear potential while charting America's future course of action, recounting the prolonged clash between both nations to outline options for American policymakers.
How close are we to a nuclear Iran? What does it mean for American foreign policy? How did we get to this point? And what do we do now?
In "Unthinkable," Kenneth Pollack, a former CIA analyst with twenty-five years of experience working on the Middle East, explores America's intractable problem with Iran, Tehran's pursuit of a nuclear weapons capability, and the pro-longed clash that led us to this point. Pollack lays out key solutions to the Iran nuclear ques-tion, explaining and assessing the options for American policymakers:
- Redoubling our efforts at a carrot-and-stick approach that combines negotiations and sanctions
- Aiding the Iranian opposition to bring about a popular form of regime change
- An Israeli military strike
- The American military option
- Containing a nuclear Iran
Insightful, powerful, and balanced in its approach, "Unthinkable" is one of the most thought-ful and important books on foreign policy in the past decade.
|Number of Pages:||536|
|Number in Series:||1|
|Author:||Pollack, Kenneth M.|
|Publisher:||Simon & Schuster|
|Publication Date:||September, 2013|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.