Check out these related products
- $42.78 List price $65.00Save $22.22
- $13.94 List price $15.95Save $2.01
- $13.96 Was $15.34Save $1.38
- $15.63 List price $16.95Save $1.32
Consider these popular products
- $20.83 List price $35.00Save $14.17
- $17.66 List price $27.99Save $10.33
- $11.06 List price $16.00Save $4.94
- $16.65 List price $27.99Save $11.34
- $17.83 List price $24.99Save $7.16
- $7.43 List price $7.99Save $0.56
- $9.52 List price $15.00Save $5.48
- $7.80 List price $9.99Save $2.19
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Paperback, Trafalgar Square, 2013, ISBN13 9780745956039, ISBN10 0745956033
A deeper look at the seedy underbelly of the jewelry trade business and how one manturned this industry upside down
Fair trade jewelery has been around for a while but while those crafting it worked under Fair Trade principles, the gold, silver, and precious stones they were using came from some very murky places. Small scale mining is the second biggest global employer, and many of those mines force their workers to labor long hours in dirty and dangerous conditions, for a pittance. Informed by those in the jewelery trade that this would never change, Greg Valerio set out to prove them wrong. Now, fairly traded gold is available, although the battle continues for other metals and products."
|Number of Pages:||205|
|Publication Date:||October, 2013|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.25 x 7.75 x 0.75 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.