Check out these related products
- $9.19 Was $11.83Save $2.64
- $10.58 List price $15.99Save $5.41
- $12.22 Was $13.37Save $1.15
- $12.98 Was $13.99Save $1.01
- $9.55 Was $12.99Save $3.44
- $11.77 Was $14.70Save $2.93
- $12.59 Was $13.39Save $0.80
- $12.46 List price $16.00Save $3.54
- $9.89 Was $12.82Save $2.93
- $13.05 Was $14.17Save $1.12
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Offers an overview of the declining state of evangelicalism in the United States, looking at six factors that are contributing to this decline and offering six strategies for reversing these trends.
In 2006, few Americans were expecting the economy to collapse. Today the American church is in a similar position, on the precipice of a great spiritual recession. While we focus on a few large churches and dynamic leaders that are successful, the church's overall membership is shrinking. Young Christians are fleeing. Our donations are drying up. Political fervor is dividing us. Even as these crises eat at the church internally, our once friendly host culture is quickly turning hostile and antagonistic. How can we avoid a devastating collapse?
In "The Great Evangelical Recession," award-winning journalist and pastor John Dickerson identifies six factors that are radically eroding the American church and offers biblical solutions to prepare evangelicals for spiritual success, even in the face of alarming trends. This book is a heartfelt plea and call to the American church combining quality research, genuine hope, and practical application with the purpose of igniting the church toward a better future.
|Number of Pages:||247|
|Author:||Dickerson, John S.|
|Publisher:||Baker Pub Group|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.50 x 8.25 x 0.75 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Consider these popular products
- $9.41 Was $11.28Save $1.87
- $9.97 Was $11.51Save $1.54
- $7.32 Was $8.35Save $1.03
- $12.68 Was $13.60Save $0.92
- $13.98 Was $17.99Save $4.01
- $13.56 List price $22.99Save $9.43
- $5.65 Was $7.12Save $1.47
- $7.53 List price $12.99Save $5.46
- $9.89 List price $13.99Save $4.10
- $10.70 Was $11.74Save $1.04
- $8.46 Was $11.29Save $2.83
- $6.66 Was $8.29Save $1.63