Check out these related products
- $12.73 List price $26.99Save $14.26
- $12.97 List price $15.99Save $3.02
- $11.87 List price $12.99Save $1.12
- $9.49 Was $10.11Save $0.62
- $14.92 Was $18.84Save $3.92
- $10.36 Was $11.14Save $0.78
- $10.05 List price $13.95Save $3.90
- $19.68 Was $21.15Save $1.47
- $11.27 Was $12.13Save $0.86
- $12.18 List price $16.99Save $4.81
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Academy Award-winning actor and best-selling author shares his moving story of survival after a debilitating stroke in 1995, which forever changed his life and taught him valuable lessons, and provides touching anecdotes from such famous figures as Frank Sinatra, Burt Lancaster, Anthony Quinn, Jack Lemmon, Michael J. Fox, and others who have triumphed over adversity. Reprint.
My stroke taught me so much, and for all that it stole, it gave me even more. In the process of healing, my life has changed for the better. Now I want to share what I have learned.
In this vivid and very personal reflection upon his extraordinary life as an actor, author, and legend in his own time, Kirk Douglas offers a candid and heartfelt memoir of where it all went right in his life -- even after suffering a debilitating stroke. Revealing not only the incredible physical and emotional toll of his stroke but how it has changed his life for the better, Douglas shares the lessons that saved him and helped him to heal. Alongside his heartfelt advice and insight, he also recalls warm memories of some of the most famous figures of our time -- including Burt Lancaster, Michael J. Fox, and Gary Cooper -- as well as others who have soared to greatness in the face of adversity.
Charming, soulful, and filled with personal photographs, My Stroke of Luck is an intimate look at the real person behind the fabulous talent -- and at a life lived to its very fullest.
|Number of Pages:||192|
|Number in Series:||1|
|Subject:||DOUGLAS, KIRK, 1916- , ACTORS_BIOGRAPHY , CEREBROVASCULAR DISEASE_PATIENTS_BIOGRAPHY|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.50 x 8.00 x 0.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Consider these popular products
- $12.21 List price $17.00Save $4.79
- $21.09 List price $27.99Save $6.90
- $14.91 List price $17.95Save $3.04
- $14.52 List price $17.99Save $3.47
- $14.46 List price $16.99Save $2.53
- $10.45 Was $11.90Save $1.45
- $12.33 List price $15.95Save $3.62
- $13.25 List price $18.95Save $5.70