Neutrogena Body Clear Body Wash, 8.5 fl oz
Customers also considered
- $2.67 Was $2.97Save $0.30
- $6.17 Was $8.97Save $2.80
- $5.97 Was $6.97Save $1.00
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$49.65 List price $64.68Save $15.03
- Reduced Price$5.99 List price $12.00Save $6.01
- Reduced Price$18.62 List price $24.34Save $5.72
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Treat acne all over your body with this Neutrogena Body Clear Body Wash. It is designed with salicylic acid ingredients which help prevent breakouts on your shoulders, back and chest. It is a dermatologist recommended product which is easy to apply with a loofah or washcloth. This 8.5 fl oz Neutrogena body wash is clean rising and provides you with clear skin.
Neutrogena Body Clear Body Wash, 8.5 fl oz:
- Body wash
- 8.5 fl oz
- Treats and helps prevent body breakouts for clean, clear skin
- Salicylic acid body wash acne treatment
- Dermatologist recommended
Health Concern: Breakouts and Acne
Warning Text: For external use only. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following use of this product. This may increase dryness or irritation of the skin.
Inactive Ingredients: Water, sodium c14-16 olefin sulfonate, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium methyl cocoyl taurate, disodium cocoamphodiacetate, glycerin, linoleamidopropyl, pg-dimonium chloride phosphate, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, anth
Ingredients: Active: Salicylic Acid 2%. Inactive: Water, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Glycerin, Linoleamidopropyl, Pg-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Anth
Active Ingredients: Salicylic acid 2%
Instructions: Use daily in the shower or bath. For maximum lather, massage over wet skin with a washcloth or body puff, concentrating on areas prone to breakouts. Rinse well
|Gender:||Women , Men|
|Recommended Use:||PLASTIC BOTTLE|
|Size:||8.5 fl oz|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||1750|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Neutrogena Body Clear Body Wash contains 2% salicylic acid. I hope this helps!by AlteredArtQueen1/1/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Well it is for body acne, so where ever you break out on your body just focus on when you take showers. As long as you use it like soap and properly wash it in, then off, you should be fine. I used it on my shoulders back and chest and it works well for me.by shopaholictasha5/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hello and thank you for your question. NEUTROGENA® Body Clear® Body Wash can be used all over the body. The foaming lather rinses completely without pore-clogging residue, leaving your skin feeling clean. We hope this information is helpful to you. Have a great day!by Johnson & Johnson Support Team9/14/2014Written by a verified representative from Johnson & Johnson Support TeamWas this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can use this all over your body. Just remember that other areas of your body may have more sensitive skin, so watch out for irritation or excessive dryness in those areas that you need it.by Tirzah5177/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You probably know your answer. But you only want to apply this to areas with acne. This could dry out your skin if not used properly.by LoveIsFree8/19/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It has 2% salicylic acidby Kimberlee4/6/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This product contains 2% salicylic acid.by CommunityAnswer6/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Salicylic Acid is the active ingredient in this product which amount to 2%.by Johnson & Johnson Support Team6/6/2014Written by a verified representative from Johnson & Johnson Support TeamWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thanks for the question, Katdog. Our Body Clear Body Wash is not fragrance free. Let us know if we can help with anything else!by Johnson & Johnson Support Team8/23/2016Written by a verified representative from Johnson & Johnson Support TeamWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- Rollback$2.97 Was $3.48Save $0.51
- $7.33 Was $7.77Save $0.44
- from $5.74