- Phone Cases- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- Phone Cables- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- Phone Headsets- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- Phone Chargers- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- Phone Car Holders- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- Screen Protectors- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- Phone Adapters- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- Shop Phone Accessories by Brand- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- Power Banks- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- Phone Signal Boosters- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- Cell Phone Photography Accessories- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- Battery Extenders
- Cases & Protectors- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- Cell Phone Parts- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- iPhone Accessories- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- Phone Credit Card Holders
- Phone Grips
- Phone Stands
- Phone Stickers
Cell Phone Accessories
Cell phone accessories like cases serve the dual purpose of protection and showing off your sense of style. Although there have been great strides made in making cell phones and other mobile devices durable, it's still an excellent idea to protect your technology as much as you can. You also want to be able to enjoy your devices and use them as much as possible, so you'll want to make sure your battery is fully charged. No matter what kind of cell phone accessory you need, you'll be able to find it at everyday low prices at Walmart.
Cases and protectors
The key factor when selecting a cell phone case is making sure that you choose the exact one your phone needs. Cases are specific to not only brands of cell phone, but specific models as well. For example, if you have version three of a cell phone model, it may not fit a version six, and vice versa. Make sure that you know exactly what case you need. The cases protect the corners and back of the phone, and a clear tempered glass or Plexiglas shield protects the face. This glass or film is usually scratch- and smudge-resistant, and the cases are rubber or polycarbonate. They come in various colors and styles, so you'll be able to find one that suits your personality.
Most mobile phones come with a charger, but sometimes the phone outlasts the charger. Maybe you left your charger at work, home, or in a hotel room when you need it the most. Make sure that you have an extra one on hand when you need it, and consider adding a charger that you can use in your vehicle. Chargers are powered either with a wall adapter or via a USB adapter that connects to a PC, tablet, or similar device. Car chargers are usually powered by connecting it to the vehicle through the DC connector, which is located in or around the vehicle's dash.
In certain situations, it's necessary to use your cell phone when your hands are otherwise occupied. For those times, a Bluetooth headset comes in handy. These lightweight headsets attach above one or both of your ears or around your neck, and allow you to talk without having to do so directly into your phone. These are rechargeable devices that can also allow you to listen to music, use GPS applications, and use many other apps that your phone has. Bluetooth headsets are compatible with most or all Bluetooth-enabled mobile devices.
Another place that you want to use your cell phone hands-free is in your vehicle. Driving and texting or driving and talking on a mobile device that you hold in one of your hands is dangerous and one of the leading causes of traffic accidents and deaths. However, there are times when it's necessary to use your cell phone while driving, such as when you're using a GPS app. For these times, a car-mounted mobile device holder is the answer. These attach to your vehicle's dash or windshield in several ways, including suction cups, magnets, and double-sided adhesive tape. These devices allow you to rotate the cell phone so you can see it vertically and horizontally, and some make it so you can adjust the angle of sight.
There are several accessories that you can use with your cell phone to make your life easier:
- Signal boosters: Signal boosters allow you to use your phone several hundred feet away from your home or wherever the booster is placed. They also allow for clearer reception indoors.
- Mobile power packs: These are portable battery chargers that connect to mobile devices via USB ports to charge them. Power banks themselves recharge by connecting to a PC or other device.
- Battery extenders: These allow you to keep your phone working while your regular battery is charging. These batteries tend to have more capacity than the phone's standard battery.
- Selfie sticks: Selfie sticks allow you to take photos of yourself and your friends from a distance without having to give your phone to someone else to take the shot for you.
In the market for a new phone? Check out our selection of cell phones for all the latest Apple iPhones and Samsung Galaxy devices.