Ranco Air Conditioner Accessories
Avoid the danger of an overloaded compressor system with a single pressure control. Take a look at the features for Ranco Single Pressure Controls. Switch Action: Opens on High Pressure, Connection: Copper Capillary withFlare Nut.
- Pressure Connection: 1/4" Male Flare
- Differential Pressure (PSI): 40 to 150
- Reset: Auto
- Mounting: Universal
- Enclosure: NEMA 1
- Type: High Pressure
- Connection: Copper Capillary withFlare Nut
- Application: For Refrigerants R 12, R 22, R 134A and R 502
- Item: Single Pressure Controls
- Switch Type: SPST
- Range (PSI): 150 to 450
- Switch Action: Opens on High Pressure
- Function: To Protect the Compressor from Excessive System Pressure which Could be Caused by Condenser Fan Failure
- Capillary Length (In.): -
Air Conditioner Cycling Control, Universal Kit, Switch Type SPDT, Switch Action Close on Rise, Control Range (F) 45 to 81, -, 5, -, -, -, -, -, -, Height (In.) -, Width (In.) -, Depth (In.) -, Voltage 120/240/277, 20/20/16
- For Use With: Room Air Conditioner
- Switch Action: Close on Rise
- Agency Compliance: -
- Normally On (F): -
- Type: Universal Kit
- Control Range (F): 45 to 81
- Warm On: -
- Switch Type: SPDT
- Locked Rotor Amps: 80/80/60
- Width (In.): -
- Includes: Break-off Shaft, Dial Knob and Mounting Bracket for Fast, Easy Installation
- Cold Off: -
- Depth (In.): -
- Pilot Duty Contacts (VA): 500
- Voltage: 120/240/277
- Bulb Size Length (In.): -
- Normally Off (F): -
- Warm Off: -
- Constant Differential (F): 5
- Application: May be Used to Replace OEM Controls Which Govern the On/Off Compressor Function
- Capillary Length (In.): 27
- Item: Air Conditioner Cycling Control
- Full Load Amps: 20/20/16
- Bulb Dia. (In.): -
- Construction: Kit Contains Parts For Mulitple Applications Not All Parts Will Be Used In Any One Application
- Height (In.): -
- Temp. Differential Low (F): -
- Capillary Type: Copper Streight
- Cold On: -
It's free shipping made easy
It's your key to free shipping.
Use your subscription to unlock millions more items that ship free.
Managing your ShippingPass is easy.
Our customer care team is standing by to help you manage your ShippingPass subscription.
Seeing what items qualify for 2-day shipping is easy—they're flagged with the program logo.
The following is an overview of the ShippingPass Pilot subscription service. You should review the Terms & Conditions for a more detailed description as well as service limitations prior to signing up for ShippingPass.
|Shipping Speed||Items & Addresses|
|FREE 2-day shipping|
|FREE value shipping|
|Ineligible items & addresses|
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Place your order BEFORE 11 a.m. PST cutoff:
|Order before 11 a.m. PST, and your order is picked, packed and sent out||Your order is on its way to you||Your order is delivered|
Place your order AFTER 11 a.m. PST Cutoff:
|Order placed after 11 a.m. PST is received||Your order is picked, packed and sent out||Your order is on its way to you||Your order is delivered|
MAINTAINING YOUR MEMBERSHIP
Want to get your items fast without the pricey shipping fees? With ShippingPass from Walmart, you can enjoy Every Day Low Prices with the convenience of fast, FREE shipping.
Whether you need a gift in a pinch or you're simply running low on household essentials, a ShippingPass subscription gets you the things you need without hurting your pocket.
When you purchase ShippingPass you don't have to worry about minimum order requirements or shipping distance. No matter how small the order or how far it needs to go, ShippingPass provides unlimited nationwide shipping. If you need to return or exchange an item you can send it back at no cost or take it to your neighborhood store.
To see if ShippingPass is right for you, try a 30-day free trial. Also, with ShippingPass, there is no need to worry about commitment. If you decide you want to discontinue the service, you can cancel your subscription at any time. No matter what your shipping needs, Walmart's got you covered. Sign up for ShippingPass so you can shop more, save money and live better.