Fluke Auto Repair Tools
features and benefits:
- flexible test leads feature high strand count silicone wire for extreme flexibility and high temperature resistance
- banana plugs are molded directly to the wire for superior pull strength
- test probes, clips, backprobe pins and piercing clip fit directly onto test leads for testing versatility
- test accessories conveniently store in the tri-fold nylon pouch
- compatible with most multimeters that accept safety style sheathed banana plugs
Take a look at the features for Fluke Digital Multimeter. Includes: Test Leads, Battery, Paper Manual, Battery Type: 9V Alkaline.
- Basic DC Accuracy: +/-0.15% of Reading + 2 Digits
- Instrument Frequency Counter Range: 0.01 Hz to 100 kHz
- Auto Power Off: Yes
- Instrument Safety Rating: CAT IV 600V, CAT III 1000V
- Diode Test: Yes
- Max. DC Amps: 10
- Battery Type: 9V Alkaline
- Max. AC Volts: 1000
- Max. DC Volts: 1000
- Item: Digital Multimeter
- Series: FLUKE (R) Fluke-175
- Display: LCD
- Multimeter Style: Full Size - General Features
- Bar Graph: Yes
- Auto Ranging: Yes
- Instrument Counts: 6000
- Manufacturers Warranty Length: Lifetime
- AC Response: TRMS
- Calibration Certificate Included: No
- Audible Continuity: Yes
- Includes: Test Leads, Battery, Paper Manual
- Max. Ohms: 50 megohm
- Temp. Range: 14 Degrees to 122 Degrees F
- Standards: EN 61010-1, UL, CSA, TUV, VDE Pending
- Max. AC Amps: 10
- Capacitance Range: 1 nF to 10,000 uF
- Special Features: Closed Case Calibration Through Front Panel, Ergonomic Case with Integrated Protective Holster
Our instrument combination kits may contain several instruments or just a few. Here is some additional information about Fluke Electrical Test Kit. Includes: Mfr. No. Fluke-T5-1000, Fluke-1AC-A1-II, Fluke-H5.
- Includes: Mfr. No. Fluke-T5-1000, Fluke-1AC-A1-II, Fluke-H5
- Item: Electrical Test Kit
It's free shipping made easy
It's your key to free shipping.
Use your subscription to unlock millions more items that ship free.
Managing your ShippingPass is easy.
Our customer care team is standing by to help you manage your ShippingPass subscription.
Seeing what items qualify for 2-day shipping is easy—they're flagged with the program logo.
The following is an overview of the ShippingPass Pilot subscription service. You should review the Terms & Conditions for a more detailed description as well as service limitations prior to signing up for ShippingPass.
|Shipping Speed||Items & Addresses|
|FREE 2-day shipping|
|FREE value shipping|
|Ineligible items & addresses|
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Place your order BEFORE 11 a.m. PST cutoff:
|Order before 11 a.m. PST, and your order is picked, packed and sent out||Your order is on its way to you||Your order is delivered|
Place your order AFTER 11 a.m. PST Cutoff:
|Order placed after 11 a.m. PST is received||Your order is picked, packed and sent out||Your order is on its way to you||Your order is delivered|
MAINTAINING YOUR MEMBERSHIP
Want to get your items fast without the pricey shipping fees? With ShippingPass from Walmart, you can enjoy Every Day Low Prices with the convenience of fast, FREE shipping.
Whether you need a gift in a pinch or you're simply running low on household essentials, a ShippingPass subscription gets you the things you need without hurting your pocket.
When you purchase ShippingPass you don't have to worry about minimum order requirements or shipping distance. No matter how small the order or how far it needs to go, ShippingPass provides unlimited nationwide shipping. If you need to return or exchange an item you can send it back at no cost or take it to your neighborhood store.
To see if ShippingPass is right for you, try a 30-day free trial. Also, with ShippingPass, there is no need to worry about commitment. If you decide you want to discontinue the service, you can cancel your subscription at any time. No matter what your shipping needs, Walmart's got you covered. Sign up for ShippingPass so you can shop more, save money and live better.