Dual Marine Electronics
This powerful wireless remote operates within a 30-foot range of the receiver with no line of sight needed, so you can control your Dual AMB600W or AMB500W receiver from anywhere on your boat. The MRF40 is IPx7-certified for water resistance, plus it even floats, so it's the ideal remote for boating. Detachable lanyard included.
- Compatibility: The Dual MRF40 marine remote control is compatible with Dual RF remote-ready marine head units (sold separately). The included RF receiver plugs into the 3.5mm minijack remote input of your compatible head unit. The receiver box also contains power/ground leads which need to be hardwired to your head unit's harness. Up to five MRF40 remotes can be paired to a single head unit.
- Marine Rated: The Dual MRF40 is marine certified and meets IXP7 standards (waterproof up to 3.2'). It also features UV resistant plastic and floats on water.
- RF Remote: The Dual MRF40 marine remote uses RF (radio frequency) to communicate with your compatible Dual RF remote-ready head unit (up to 30' away). No direct line of sight needed.
- Remote Controls: The MRF40 remote includes controls for Volume up/down, Mute, Track forward/backward, and Source/Mode selection.
- 3V Battery: The MRF40 operates off of a single CR2032 3V "coin-type" battery that comes pre-installed. The battery is replaceable.
- Detachable Lanyard: The Dual MRF40 comes with a detachable lanyard to keep around your neck or wrist.
- Mounting Options: The included RF receiver should be mounted away from hot or moving parts, and a location that is protected from splashing water. Mounting the receiver in a higher location will ensure maximum RF signal range. Two mounting screws are included.
In The Box
- Marine RF remote
- Marine RF receiver
- CR2032 3V battery (pre-installed)
- 2 Screws
- Installation/Owner's Manual
It's free shipping made easy
It's your key to free shipping.
Use your subscription to unlock millions more items that ship free.
Managing your ShippingPass is easy.
Our customer care team is standing by to help you manage your ShippingPass subscription.
Seeing what items qualify for 2-day shipping is easy—they're flagged with the program logo.
The following is an overview of the ShippingPass Pilot subscription service. You should review the Terms & Conditions for a more detailed description as well as service limitations prior to signing up for ShippingPass.
|Shipping Speed||Items & Addresses|
|FREE 2-day shipping|
|FREE value shipping|
|Ineligible items & addresses|
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Place your order BEFORE 11 a.m. PST cutoff:
|Order before 11 a.m. PST, and your order is picked, packed and sent out||Your order is on its way to you||Your order is delivered|
Place your order AFTER 11 a.m. PST Cutoff:
|Order placed after 11 a.m. PST is received||Your order is picked, packed and sent out||Your order is on its way to you||Your order is delivered|
MAINTAINING YOUR MEMBERSHIP
Want to get your items fast without the pricey shipping fees? With ShippingPass from Walmart, you can enjoy Every Day Low Prices with the convenience of fast, FREE shipping.
Whether you need a gift in a pinch or you're simply running low on household essentials, a ShippingPass subscription gets you the things you need without hurting your pocket.
When you purchase ShippingPass you don't have to worry about minimum order requirements or shipping distance. No matter how small the order or how far it needs to go, ShippingPass provides unlimited nationwide shipping. If you need to return or exchange an item you can send it back at no cost or take it to your neighborhood store.
To see if ShippingPass is right for you, try a 30-day free trial. Also, with ShippingPass, there is no need to worry about commitment. If you decide you want to discontinue the service, you can cancel your subscription at any time. No matter what your shipping needs, Walmart's got you covered. Sign up for ShippingPass so you can shop more, save money and live better.