Bosch Power Tool Access Saw Accessories
- High carbon steel.
- Side set and milled, used for jigsaws without orbiting action.
- Fast, coarse cuts in hard and soft wood, plastics, 7/32 in. To 2-3/8 in.
- Size - 4 in.8 teeth per in.
- Item weight - 0.615 lbs.
- High carbon steel blade is carbide tipped and works without orbital action.
- Metal cuttin - Straight cuts in steel, nonferrous metal 1/16 in. To 1/8 in. - stainless steel 3/64 in. To 5/64 in.
- 3 pack
- Item weight - 0.19 lbs.
- T-shank jig saw blade sets offer ideal assortments
- Includes two t101b clean for wood, two t144d speed for wood, two t119bo basic scrolling for wood, two t118a basic for metal, and two t118b basic for metal blades
- Set includes blades for general-purpose woodworking and thick or thin metals (ferrous and non-ferrous)
- Includes durable plastic case for blade storage
- 10 pack
- Item weight - 0.58 lbs.
- Type - Circular Saw Blade
- Triple-sharp teeth for smooth cuts and excellent finish
- Extra-hard steel plate resists bending and deflection
- Bosch C3 micrograin carbide stays sharper longer and resists impact damage
- Body slots reduce heat for true running
- Speed Coat finish means less friction and pitch buildup for fast, effortless cutting
- Framing Ripping
- Color - Blue
- Material - Carbide
- Size - 6.5 in. by 24 Teeth
- Designed for fast cuts in metal 1/16 in. to 1/8 in. thick
- Bosch exclusive 14 + 18 TPI 2 x 2 tooth geometry for fast, clean cutting in thinner stock
- 0.035 in. blade thickness provides fast, accurate cutting and resists breakage
- 1 in. tall for exceptional accuracy
- Bimetal construction for durability and long life
- 10 piece pack
- Size - 9 in.
It's free shipping made easy
It's your key to free shipping.
Use your subscription to unlock millions more items that ship free.
Managing your ShippingPass is easy.
Our customer care team is standing by to help you manage your ShippingPass subscription.
Seeing what items qualify for 2-day shipping is easy—they're flagged with the program logo.
The following is an overview of the ShippingPass Pilot subscription service. You should review the Terms & Conditions for a more detailed description as well as service limitations prior to signing up for ShippingPass.
|Shipping Speed||Items & Addresses|
|FREE 2-day shipping|
|FREE value shipping|
|Ineligible items & addresses|
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Place your order BEFORE 11 a.m. PST cutoff:
|Order before 11 a.m. PST, and your order is picked, packed and sent out||Your order is on its way to you||Your order is delivered|
Place your order AFTER 11 a.m. PST Cutoff:
|Order placed after 11 a.m. PST is received||Your order is picked, packed and sent out||Your order is on its way to you||Your order is delivered|
MAINTAINING YOUR MEMBERSHIP
Want to get your items fast without the pricey shipping fees? With ShippingPass from Walmart, you can enjoy Every Day Low Prices with the convenience of fast, FREE shipping.
Whether you need a gift in a pinch or you're simply running low on household essentials, a ShippingPass subscription gets you the things you need without hurting your pocket.
When you purchase ShippingPass you don't have to worry about minimum order requirements or shipping distance. No matter how small the order or how far it needs to go, ShippingPass provides unlimited nationwide shipping. If you need to return or exchange an item you can send it back at no cost or take it to your neighborhood store.
To see if ShippingPass is right for you, try a 30-day free trial. Also, with ShippingPass, there is no need to worry about commitment. If you decide you want to discontinue the service, you can cancel your subscription at any time. No matter what your shipping needs, Walmart's got you covered. Sign up for ShippingPass so you can shop more, save money and live better.