- Best SellerCurrent Price$18.99$18.99Free delivery on orders over $35mature
- Product TitleHitman 2, Warner Bros, Xbox One, 883929639564Current Price$19.99$19.99Free delivery on orders over $35mature
- Product TitleHitman 2, Warner Bros, PlayStation 4, 883929639571Current Price$19.99$19.99Free delivery on orders over $35Free pickup todaymature
- Current Price$22.94$22.94Sold & shipped by eKnight, LLCmature
- Current Price$52.11$52.11Sold & shipped by antonline.comFree deliverymature
- Current Price$47.03$47.03Free deliveryFree pickupmature
- Product TitleSquare Enix Hitman (Xbox One)Current Price$31.25$31.25Free delivery on orders over $35mature
- Product TitleSquare Enix Hitman for PlayStation 4Current Price$41.16$41.16Sold & shipped by Artemis Home BrandsFree deliverymature
- Product TitleHITMAN 2 ps4Current Price$19.98$19.98Sold & shipped by VideoGames 911Free deliverymature
In Hitman, you play Agent 47, the world's ultimate assassin. As Agent 47, you will perform contract hits on powerful, high-profile targets in an intense spy-thriller story across a world of assassination. Utilize stealth, tact, and survival instincts to complete your missions and unlock special rewards. Here is a quick snapshot of the franchise's most exciting and useful features so you can put your best foot forward.
Enjoy open-ended game play experience that allows you to balance surgical precision with visceral violent outbursts. Choose from a lethal arsenal at your disposal to make every kill an experience to savor. However, do so only when necessary to avoid tipping the ""Suspicion Meter"", which shows how much attention you are drawing to yourself. Use stealth to discreetly neutralize threats without raising any alarms and earn rewards. In addition, a deadly game of disguise allows you to assume the identity of your victims, granting you access to otherwise restricted areas so you can gather intel and other important items as needed.
Hitman 2 pushes the envelope of the franchise even further by allowing players access to Hitman: Sniper Assassin, the franchise's first online co-op mode. Meanwhile in Blood Money, a satellite map guides you through the game's levels, detailing the layout of each topographical area, the whereabouts of main targets, and other AI-controlled characters. The game still favors stealth over bloodshed as is traditional in the series, but unlike other games, penalizes the player for making too much noise and/or being too violent.