- Best SellerProduct TitleGold's Gym Mini Stepper with MonitorCurrent Price$44.88$44.88Free deliveryFree pickup today
- Current Price$61.03$61.03List Price$99.00$99.00Free deliveryFree pickup today
- RollbackSponsored productCurrent Price$49.00$49.00List Price$129.00$129.00Free deliveryFree pickup
- Current Price$41.96$41.96List Price$65.99$65.99Free deliveryFree pickup
- Sponsored productCurrent Price$99.99$99.99Sold & shipped by Gymax LLCFree delivery
- Current Price$66.99$66.99Free deliveryPickup discount eligible
- RollbackCurrent Price$119.88$119.88List Price$199.99$199.992-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup
- ClearanceCurrent Price$79.99$79.99List List Price$199.99$199.99Sold & shipped by GrowthrillFree delivery
- Current Price$45.00$45.00List Price$58.39$58.39Free deliveryFree pickup
- Product TitleStamina Spacemate Folding StepperCurrent Price$89.99$89.99List Price$108.99$108.99Free deliveryFree pickup
Steppers and Rowers
Steppers and rowers are popular exercise machines that are excellent for burning calories, toning muscle and improving cardiovascular health.
Steppers replicate the motion of climbing a flight of stairs, while reducing the stress on your joints that comes with actual stair climbing. When selecting a stepper, you'll have a choice between a standard stair stepper and a mini stepper. stair steppers are larger than mini steppers and tend to be sturdier. Mini steppers are small and light, making them portable and easy to store. They also tend to be less expensive.
If you choose a stair stepper, you can decide between a manual model and a motorized one. Motorized steppers produce a more fluid motion than manual steppers, for a lower-impact workout.
Rowers, or rowing machines, replicate the motion of rowing a boat with your upper body while also working your lower body. One of the choices you'll have when shopping for a rower is in the type of rowing resistance. Rowers with fan resistance have a flywheel, which creates wind that increases the resistance. Those with water resistance feature a wheel in a tank of water with paddles that spin in the tank, resembling real-life rowing. Hydraulic resistance is created with hydraulic pistons in the wheel, allowing you to adjust the resistance. Rowers with magnetic resistance use magnets in their wheel to create resistance as you row.
At Walmart, you'll find Every Day Low Prices on all kinds of rowers and steppers. Save money. Live better.