- Best SellerProduct Variants SelectorProduct TitleRawlings Coolflo Molded OSFM Baseball HelmetCurrent Price$13.94$13.94 - $47.68$47.682-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Best SellerProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$23.98$23.98 - $39.96$39.96NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Reduced PriceProduct Variants SelectorProduct TitleWilson EZ Gear Catcher's Equipment KitCurrent Price$70.07$70.07 - $155.75$155.752-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup
- Current Price$7.80$7.80 - $15.92$15.92NextDay eligibleon orders $35+
- Reduced PriceProduct Variants SelectorProduct TitleRawlings Coolflo Youth T-Ball Batting HelmetCurrent Price$14.44$14.44 - $24.85$24.852-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Product TitleMcDavid MD463 Shoulder Wrap, Adult L, BLACKCurrent Price$33.99$33.99Sold & shipped by Unique Fitness Concepts
- Product Variants SelectorCurrent Price$14.06$14.06 - $33.99$33.99NextDay eligibleon orders $35+
- Product TitleRawlings Face First Softball Fielders MaskCurrent Price$16.24$16.24List Price$18.99$18.99NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup todayCurrent Quantity: 0 .
- Product TitleShock Doctor Gel Max Mouthguard, Youth, Blue/BlackCurrent Price$8.52$8.52 - $9.42$9.42NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Product Variants SelectorProduct TitleRIP-IT Original Defense Softball Fielder's MaskCurrent Price$39.99$39.99Free deliveryFree pickup
Baseball Protective Gear
Safety should always come first when practicing a sport, so it's important to invest in quality gear that'll last. Cover all your bases with Walmart's selection of baseball protective gear. Choose from an assortment of batting helmets, catcher's equipment, faceguards and more, all at Every Day Low Prices. Here is a quick, easy guideline so you can find the right gear for your needs.
The roles of protective gear
Like with many team sports, everyone has a specific role on a baseball team, so before you start filling up your cart with an assortment of protective gear for you or your child, consider if the gear is appropriate for the position. While it's important that everyone on the team is protected at all times, each role has its own set of demands and challenges, and requires its own gear, like batter's protection for example. However, wearing a baseball helmet isn't the only way other baseball players on the team can protect themselves. You can also protect yourself with baseballs cups, chest protectors, shin guards and elbow guards, which can prove to be very helpful in preventing injuries where there can be direct contact with baseballs.
Updating gear and preventing injuries
Be sure to upgrade gear as time passes and always check to make sure helmets and pads are in good working order to help prevent injuries. If an injury happens, you can help treat it and heal with tape, braces, bandages and pads. You can also shop for compression gear and physical therapy items to help prevent future injuries or sprains.