- The all-steel RV Carport from Arrow is a convenient, all-weather shade and shelter solution that's versatile and practical. The Arrow Steel RV Carport with Metal Cover is equipped to protect a variety
- Best SellerProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$69.00$69.00List Price$101.00$101.00Free deliveryFree pickup
- Best SellerCurrent Price$129.99$129.99List Price$229.00$229.00Free deliveryFree pickupCurrent Quantity: 0 .
- Best SellerProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$154.99$154.99 - $159.99$159.99Sold & shipped by Hayneedle
- Best SellerProduct TitleRubbermaid 52 cu. Ft Vertical Shed, BeigeCurrent Price$299.00$299.00List Price$400.00$400.00Current Quantity: 0 .
- Best SellerProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$215.00$215.00 - $254.37$254.37Free deliveryFree pickup
- Best SellerProduct TitleHopkins Peak Roof Shed KitCurrent Price$50.50$50.50Free pickupCurrent Quantity: 0 .
- Best SellerCurrent Price$48.99$48.99List Price$89.99$89.99Free deliveryFree pickupCurrent Quantity: 0 .
- Best SellerProduct TitleRubbermaid Resin Deck Box with Seat, Multiple SizesCurrent Price$99.00$99.00 - $149.00$149.00Free delivery
- Best SellerCurrent Price$175.00$175.00Free pickupCurrent Quantity: 0 .
- Best SellerCurrent Price$87.00$87.00List Price$149.99$149.99Free deliveryFree pickup
What are some advantages to having a garden shed?
Garden sheds protect valuable gardening equipment like shovels, rakes and hedge trimmers. Garden tools that are kept out of the weather will last longer and perform better when you need them. A large enough garden shed can also store lawn mowers, string trimmers, chainsaws and other power equipment. In addition to protecting your gardening gear, a garden shed can also make your property look tidier because everything is enclosed in its place, rather than leaning in a corner or cluttering your garage.
Are there alternatives to a full-sized garden shed?
You can store many items in a deck box or a very small, closet-sized garden shed. There are storage benches that blend with your outdoor decor, or storage boxes designed to also function as a small table. These clever designs have the advantage of storing your gear and fitting in a limited space.
How do I choose the right garden shed?
Measure your garden or deck space, your tools and then consider the measurements of the sheds or storage boxes in your range. Choose a shed that will accommodate your largest tools or equipment and still fit in the area you plan to locate it. A bit of extra space will almost always be used when it comes to storing your garden tools.