- Designed to be stronger and more durable than basic binders, these 4 black binders feature a tear-resistant spine (DuraHinge) and more flexible, split-resistant edges (DuraEdge)
- Great for
- Best SellerProduct Variants SelectorSponsored ProductCurrent Price$10.40$10.40 - $11.55$11.552-day deliveryon orders $35+
- Sponsored ProductCurrent Price$5.09$5.09 - $6.79$6.79Free delivery on orders over $35
- Current Price$10.39$10.39Sold & shipped by VitaboxFree delivery
- Current Price$4.79$4.79Sold & shipped by School SpecialtyFree delivery
- Current Price$9.99$9.99Sold & shipped by eMartFree delivery
- Product TitleWilson Jones 1" Basic Round Ring Binder BlackCurrent Price$1.74$1.74Sold & shipped by ZoroFree delivery
- Product Variants SelectorProduct TitleYoobi Binders - Aqua, Peach, B&W, DoodleCurrent Price$4.70$4.70Free delivery on orders over $35
- Reduced PriceCurrent Price$4.59$4.59List List Price$8.99$8.99Sold & shipped by School SpecialtyFree delivery
- Product TitlePen + Gear 3-Ring Binder Bundle, 1.5 Blue, D-RingCurrent Price$3.88$3.882-day deliveryon orders $35+
- Current Price$5.27$5.27 - $10.22$10.222-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup today
1-inch BindersWhen you need to keep paperwork organized for home, school or work, 1-inch binders help. Offering storage for up to 200 pages, these binders come in many colors, and you can choose products with flexible or hard sides.
For easy opening, look for a binder with push-button tabs, and choose between slant rings, D rings and round rings for keeping your papers contained. D rings tend to be more durable than round rings and hold more papers. Slant rings are even more durable, but they hold fewer pages than D rings. If you need extra storage or have pages you need to access often, find a binder with handy inner pockets.
To add a personal touch, look for a hard-side binder with clear overlays. You can slip colorful magazine clippings, drawings, text or photos inside to make a binder your own.