- Designed to be stronger and more durable than basic binders, these 4 black binders feature a tear-resistant spine (DuraHinge) and more flexible, split-resistant edges (DuraEdge)
- Great for
- Sponsored ProductCurrent Price$4.88$4.88NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Sponsored ProductCurrent Price$4.88$4.88 - $9.47$9.47NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Current Price$1.62$1.62(16.2 ¢/ea)Free delivery on orders over $35Free pickup today
- Current Price$1.97$1.97NextDay eligibleon orders $35+
- Best SellerProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$10.40$10.40 - $10.50$10.50NextDay eligibleon orders $35+
- Current Price$13.49$13.49Sold & shipped by Overstock Drugstore
- Reduced PriceCurrent Price$4.79$4.79List List Price$7.49$7.49Sold & shipped by School Specialty
- Current Price$8.87$8.87Sold & shipped by eMartFree delivery
- Current Price$1.97$1.972-day deliveryon orders $35+
- Product TitleYoobi Binders - Aqua, Peach, B&W, DoodleCurrent Price$4.70$4.70NextDay eligibleon orders $35+
1-inch BindersWhen you need to keep paperwork organized for home, school or work, 1-inch binders help. Offering storage for up to 200 pages, these binders come in many colors, and you can choose products with flexible or hard sides.
For easy opening, look for a binder with push-button tabs, and choose between slant rings, D rings and round rings for keeping your papers contained. D rings tend to be more durable than round rings and hold more papers. Slant rings are even more durable, but they hold fewer pages than D rings. If you need extra storage or have pages you need to access often, find a binder with handy inner pockets.
To add a personal touch, look for a hard-side binder with clear overlays. You can slip colorful magazine clippings, drawings, text or photos inside to make a binder your own.